jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you figure out what you need to be happy with your life?

1. Amy Gillie profile image84
    Amy Gillieposted 5 years ago

How do you figure out what you need to be happy with your life?

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 5 years ago

I try to live a minimalistic lifestyle.  I reuse, recycle, repurpose; and, make do.  When I really need to make a decision regarding my life, I talk long walks through the forest with my dog.  Immediately, my mind is calmed and I am able to clearly think through the problem.  I look for the decision that will leave the least amount of impact on both myself and surroundings.  Reducing my footprint in life is very important to me.

3. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 5 years ago

Think about the things you do, people you relate to, places you go, and so on. Then decide if that was a happy situation for you, if so, then that's what you need to make your life happy. If you think about a certain place, person, or situation that was bad or you don't want to remember...that would be something to avoid. Don't complicate your life...take it slow and be very observant. When you find yourself smiling and laughing a lot, that would be a sign of happiness.

4. Brinafr3sh profile image78
    Brinafr3shposted 5 years ago

By people and things in your life that help you to be happy and not getting hurt by them. Mainly putting God first in everything that we do; happy is the person that is in that state of mind.