jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do to live your passion?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

What would you do to live your passion?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7419647_f260.jpg

2. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

I would establish a wound care/wound healing center, a special place in Nature, where those who have serious wounds, that will not heal, can come to be healed. In the East and in many other locations, globally, I am considered one of the best, wound care/wound healing experts. I love taking care of really serious wounds and watching them heal. Wound care goes beyond medicine. Wound healers are gifted at treating the mental, the physical and the spiritual aspects of the organism struggling to heal his or her wound. Helping a wound to heal is Medicine at its best, and I have been fortunate, in my Life, to have been able to study wound care under some of the best surgeons of this era. Thank God for that.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

Dr

lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dr. Haddox,
      I saw a wound once that was a hole in the bottom of someone's foot. It's scary. Thanks to experts like yourself hopefully problems like this don't have to get to that point. I love your idea for the wound care and healing center.  Lisa

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago

I would like to lead a passion-free life on this earth! I may miss several thrills on earth and consequently several pains associated with them too. If I gain peace, I feel it is more than worth the thrills associated with inevitable pains!

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i would love to build good, affordable homes for lower income families. if things work out, i will be able to start doing this in about 7 years or so.

lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

nightwork4,
      That is so nice. I do hope you'll get to do just that. It sounds like you have a plan. Good for you. Lisa

working