jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do for eczema rash?

1. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

What do you do for eczema rash?

SunGuard gives a  UPF protection of 30,  active ingredient is an nanotechnology product.

Bemotrizinol is marketed as Tinosorb & is produced in the form of very small particles (nanoparticles), mostly ranging between 100 and 200 nm.
    Wavelengths covered: about 280-400 nm, which covers both UVB and UVA ranges; peak protection at 303 nm and 358 nm
    The UPF fabrics truly do work, and they are moisture wicking and actually keep you cooler in the sun - hard to believe but true. - bought mine from HK for $10 instead of $80 in the USA. CHeck it OUT! I don't have enough words for a hub -  just FYI.

2. Marie Flint profile image91
    Marie Flintposted 3 years ago

Fast on raw, organic vegetable juices. Apply aloe vera topically and use a miild, drawing clay a couple times a week. Use virgin olive oil as a moisturizer. Five minutes of sunlight daily, if possible. Meditation.

3. profile image58
    bipulsahposted 3 years ago

Apply terbest cream..it myt work wonders for you..

4. profile image54
    umbro1968posted 3 years ago

E45 cream it will clear it, I use this myself and swear by it.

5. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

EMU OIL. I just bough some for my Daughter and Grandson. It is a money back product. I used to sell lots of it in my herb shop, and the people who bought it sid it was absolutely wonderful. Can't hert to try.

working