With Halloween just over a month away, what diet can I start that will have me 2

1. profile image61
    QueenBriposted 3 years ago

With Halloween just over a month away, what diet can I start that will have me 25 lbs lighter?

I exercise about 1 hour of cardio and 30 minutes of weights. and 20 minutes in the sauna about 5 days of the week, sometimes 6 depending on my school schedule. I need a steadier diet to insure success. Any tips? I drink A LOT of greet tea(unsweetened) and try having about a granola bar for breakfast and a green smoothie consisting of Spinach, Kale, Beets, 1/2 banana, pineapple, flax, chia, green tea, and sometimes dry oats & yogurt depending on what time of the day.

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

You shouldn't try to lose that much weight that quickly. Typically, weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week is safest. Losing faster than that could result in losing muscle.

It's generally best to make small, permanent changes to your lifestyle to maintain a healthy weight, rather than attempting to diet it away with short-term, extreme changes that are impossible to maintain. The simplest way to reduce weight is to make sure you're taking in fewer calories than you're burning.

3. DealForALiving profile image95
    DealForALivingposted 3 years ago

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist.

Lean proteins work wonders for me. Baked chicken breasts, chickpeas, canned tuna, beans, and nuts.

working