jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Low Back pain, What treatment remains for my low back pain?

1. profile image58
    Rinoguy2posted 15 months ago

Low Back pain,      What treatment remains for my low back pain?

I had one ablation 4 months ago unsuccessfully, l5 s1.plus microdiscectomy ,spinal fusion l4 l5 plus 15 esi injections

2. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 15 months ago

I dont know about possible future surgical procedures. It does sound like the possibility of pain management at some point. If that is the case I hope that you can control as much of the pain with your mind, hot and cold packs, electric stimulus or yoga etc as long as they are advised by a doctor as opposed to pills. Stay positive and I wish you well.

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 15 months ago

you should try TCM acupuncturist, it helps when the needles are poked into the right nerves to unblock the clotted blood and release the pain

4. east-west pro profile image64
    east-west proposted 15 months ago

No problem. You may safely practice an asana - Sukaasana  and gently turn your shoulders from right to the left and vice versa couple of times. Please consult a yoga teacher.

5. cathygalindo profile image59
    cathygalindoposted 5 months ago

The treatment very much depends on the precise cause of the low back pain. Moreover, each patient must be individually evaluated and managed in the context of the underlying background health status and activity level. Read more information on this forum http://edrugforum.com/ .

working