jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could give your 16-year-old self advice, what would it be and why?

1. APPetty profile image87
    APPettyposted 12 months ago

If you could give your 16-year-old self advice, what would it be and why?

2. Leonard Tillerman profile image99
    Leonard Tillermanposted 12 months ago

That is a great question.  If I was going to give my 16-year-old self advice it would probably be to stick to things and not give up so easy.  That is something I had to learn later in life.  The bad news is my 16-year-old self would more than likely not listen!

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13412377_f260.jpg

Strive to become rich and network with smart people on the fast track to success.
    The mistake a lot of young people make is believing they have all the time in the world to "get their act together".
    Time is the most precious commodity on earth!
    You can go from age 16 to 30 in the blink of an eye!
    Anyone who blows their youthful years are unlikely to experience the "golden years" because they'll still be financially struggling.
    Just about every challenge in life goes down better with money.
    "The world may not owe you anything but (you) owe yourself the world!"

4. Jenna Stitt profile image79
    Jenna Stittposted 12 months ago

I would tell my 16-year-old self not to fall out of treatment when my parents' insurance would run out a few years later. I was out of treatment for almost a decade, and I am still trying to get back on track three years after restarting treatment.

5. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 12 months ago

Study hard and get a good education, because if you don't you'll work a dead end job for the rest of your life. Two jobs are needed to take care of a family.

working