jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why acne sucks?

1. healthystream profile image57
    healthystreamposted 6 years ago

Who among you guys have suffered from acne here? I suffered only some few acne spots since my teenage years, and now it has left me with scars.

It really do sucks as it affects my young age. Some of my relatives think that I was in the 30's, but hey I'm only 24 due to my aged face. sad

2. johncimble profile image55
    johncimbleposted 6 years ago

After i finished high school (luckily!) I got really bad acne. I went to a dermatologist after 2 months or so with this really bad acne and got prescription drugs that started to clear it all up within a couple of  weeks.

It really affected my confidence and made feel down at times, I tried every clean & clear type product. When I see kids now with acne I really want to advise them to go so a dermatologist and get some meds to fix it.

healthystreamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Speaking of skin care products that you tried, can you name them here? And why are they not effective?

3. paulzand profile image61
    paulzandposted 6 years ago

i can see many people are suffering from Acne. And this convinced me write article on it. <link snipped>

Natural treatments are proven to be effective, paulzand. By the way, you have a nice article there too. smile

4. celebritie profile image75
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Acne sucks I try to drink plenty of water with lemon, it seems ot help.

That's a good sign celebritie. I always drink plenty of water, and lemon would also help for those who suffered acne today.

working