How to get good night's sleep - natural easy tips
Waking up in the night
Our one third of life spends in sleeping. If we don’t get proper sleep it affects our work ability during day. Getting a regular good night’s sleep is the key for healthy life. Minimum six hours and maximum ten hours sleep is required for an adult’s good health. We can buy all the other things in life but not a good sleep.
In today’s world not getting enough sleep because of anxiety, fear, jealousy is very common.
To get good sleep these few things/tips are very important
1. Studies have shown that the biggest enemy of sleep is worry therefore don’t worry unnecessarily. When you go to bedroom go tension free, live your mind free. You can deal with the problems next morning.
2. Try to keep yourself away from angry, jealousy, tension and selfishness etc. Instead fill your heart with love and peace.
3. Keep the Bedroom very clean and tidy with some fresh air. Bed should also be very clean. Try not to keep any food item in bedroom otherwise the smell of food can also interrupt the sleep.
4. Limit the consumption of tea and coffee at least 4-6 hours before sleep. Minimize the water or fluid consumption before 2 hours going to bed this will reduce the chances to wake you up in the middle of night for bathroom.
5. Before sleeping wash hands, feet and face with cold or lukewarm water. Splash your eyes with water. Taking bath before sleeping makes you feel lighter and fresh.
6. Before sleeping take warm milk or honey in cold water also helps in good sleep.
7. Scientists have also proved that sleeping with your head on east gives you peaceful sleep.
8. Massage your feet with mustard oil before sleep gives you good sleep.
9. Wear very light and loose cloths while sleeping. Keep the room completely dark.
10. Listen to some soft music or read some magazine before sleeping helps in good sleep.