Health benefits of Physical Intimacy
Intimacy is good for your health and it can provide a foundation for a long lasting relationship. Take time to know understand his or her needs and desires and let her or him know what are your needs and desires. Do not be afraid to apologize with you have made a mistake and your partner will appreciate your initiative.
Benefits of Intimacy:
1. Regular intimacy is proven to improve the appearance of the skin and has physical benefits of making you look younger.
2. It improves the functions of germ fighting antibodies and balances hormonal production.
3. Intimacy is also a great way of burning unwanted calories in your body.
4. Endorphins created during orgasm act as mood- enhancers and relaxants that can help soothe emotional distress.
5. Improves cardiovascular system and limits the chances of heart attack and stroke especially in men.
6. The release oxytocins helps with you sleep.
7. Intimacy also helps by reducing the risk of getting prostate cancer.
8. It lowers you cholesterol levels.
9. It helps to regulate you blood pressure
10. Boost immune system with immunoglobulin, which can protect you from having colds and infections.
A study has revealed that physical intimacy of about 30 minutes can help you burn about 85 calories or more. Burning about 3500 calories leads to a pound of weight loss.