Home Remedies For Hair Loss : Get Rid of Them!
There is a saying that "Hair is the crowning glory". But for most people, it is the worst problem and hatest part of the body because maybe when God spread a beautiful, shiny, dandruff free hair, we're probably sleeping (lol).
Hair loss is really a misfortune that occurs to both men and women.It is expected in today’s society that people will loose their hair as they age.Unfortunately many people are also suffering from hair loss at an early age. This is common in both women and men and just as unwanted.
Hair loss is really a typical and a serious issue individuals face. You will find various brings about of hair loss: illnesses, tension, utilization of medicines, loved ones history, hormone imbalance etc. and improper care of hairs is 1 from the main elements which lead towards the issue of hair loss
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of this cycle. However, some people may experience excessive (more than normal) hair loss. Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.
These are the few main reasons of hair loss:
* Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment thyroid disease.
* Numerous men and ladies use chemicals on their hairs so that you can make them appear stunning, but these chemical remedies trigger much more hair damage if aren’t carried out correctly. Improper utilization of dyes, bleaches, tints, straighteners, and permanent waves destroy hair structure and trigger hair loss.
* Some medicines can cause hair loss. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Medicines that can cause hair loss include blood thinners, medicines used for gout, high blood pressure or heart problems, too much intake of vitamin A, birth control pills and antidepressants.
* Male-pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men. Men who have this type of hair loss usually have inherited the trait. Men who start losing their hair at an early age tend to develop more extensive baldness.
* Female pattern baldness results in a more evenly spread out thinning of hair. Women will notice an increased rate of hair loss. This will most likely be noticed on pillows, in the shower, hairbrushes, or even vacuum brushes
At home remedy tips for hair loss:
* Massage the scalp with 2-3 drops of essential oil or a good vegetable oil. Massage well into the scalp so that the oil gets into deep roots of hair. Wrap the hair in plastic wrap and place a warm towel around it. Leave it for 2 to three hours or overnight. Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Practicing this at regular basis would help your hair pores get rejuvenated.
* Take some yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk).
* Avoid any tight hairstyle like braids or buns.
* Eat a well balanced diet rich in essential nutrients
* Avoid treating your hair excessively with beauty treamtents
* Alongside the concept of healthy eating of vitamins, minerals and nutrients are also the use of herbal remedies that are effective in preventing hair loss as a natural hair loss treatment.
Regardless of the cause of hair loss, natural hair loss treatment, involving changes in diet and lifestyle, is the safest form of preventive hair treatment around. Catching your hair loss in its early stages and treating it naturally is among the best lines of defense in preventing excessive hair loss and the safest method for treating it.