These 20 Famous Never Giving up Quotes Will Inspire You to Look Like a Million Bucks
Quitting is the easiest thing to do in the world. But it’s the biggest reason people have regrets. When you quit and give up you are essentially saying that you aren’t good enough. These never giving up quotes listed are meant to inspire and give you the necessary courage.
When you are doing something new like building a business, most people assume that challenges will not be there. Whatever you’re doing you should always expect challenges and pitfalls along the way.
Giving up is the reason why your dreams isn’t yet fulfilled. For example you dream is travel the world but your financial situation isn’t the best. What do most people do? They give up on that dream and talk themselves out of that traveling dream.
If you wanted it bad enough you would find ways to start traveling the world like making money as you travel or traveling to countries that you can live off with $1500-$2000 to your name.
But there are ways you can be inspired to not give up with quotes that other successful people have experienced. This is their knowledge and experience explained through quotes for you to not make the mistake of quitting.
If they never gave up so you shouldn’t too, these are the quotes here.
So let’s explore what these never giving up quotes one by one.
- “Keep working, keep striving, and never give up. Fall down 7 times get up 8.” –Denzel Washington
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” –Michael Jordan
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” –Nelson Mandela
- “The genius thing that we did was we didn’t give up.” –Jay-Z
- “Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter.” –Eminem
- “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” –Elon Musk
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
- “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” –Bruce Lee
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” –Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t give up just because things get hard. Give up if you feel in your gut that moving on is the right choice for you.” –Lori Deschene.
- “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.” –Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” –Albert Einstein.
- “97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.” –Leonardo DiCaprio (The Wolf of Wall Street).
- “It’s not about how many times you get rejected or you fall down or you’re beaten up. It’s about how many times you stand up and are brave and you keep on going.” –Lady Gaga.
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” –Winston Churchill
- “When times get tough, we don’t give up. We get up.” –Barrack Obama
- “The only one who can make you give up is yourself.” –Sidney Sheldon
- “A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.” –Chuck Norris
- “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” –Jim Carrey
- Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.” –Dalai lama
Finally great quotes to inspire not to give up on that dream or task. They are from some of the most successful people today therefore they too felt like giving up but they didn’t.
That doesn’t mean I expect you to rewrite or memorize each of these quotes, just chose a favorite and read it again and again. You can even write it down and place it somewhere where you can see and read it every day.
What you need to get out from this is that giving up means accepting defeat on what you have been working so hard for. You are always ready for the and glamour but realize that there will be challenges or failures that will make you feel like giving up.
You feel like giving up, successful people have felt like giving up too but the big difference here is that they never gave up on themselves and their dreams.
Do you know of any other never giving up quotes that deserve a mention? Then do share and tell in the comments section below.
I would love to hear from you, also share this with our friends and family.