26 Tips for Perfect Abs
Some great news for you, as getting ripped abs or abdominal muscles, which are toned, strong and outstanding is possible now. The training, diet, hydration and rest are some keys to achieve this.
Consider the following 26 tips to improve these aspects and your dream of achieving flat and perfect abs will not be far away.
1. If you are a beginner, learn to perform the exercises correctly.
2. Limit your abdominal training to basic movements.
3. When doing sit-ups, do not put your hands on your neck and rather keep them near or on the side of the head or crossed on the chest.
4. The neck should be straight in line with the trunk when performing these abdominal exercises.
5. When you are performing abdominal contractions, raise the trunk without bending the neck.
6. Do not elevate the body using the lumbar muscles.
7. If you have trouble doing so, don't worry, as this is the time when your stomach starts tightening.
8. Make slow and controlled movements to avoid getting tired easily.
9. Maintain the position of maximum contraction to increase the work of the muscles as it encourages the development of power in your muscles.
10. Slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your workout.
11. Include a variety in your abdominal routine, for example a different workout for upper abs and different workout for lower parts of abs and different one for the obliques.
12. Train your abs to the maximum strength, first the weaker bottom, then the obliques and finally the top.
13. The above suggestion is not strict, as you can vary the exercises and the order of execution to perform them.
14. Make the repetitions necessary to achieve muscle fatigue and if you can get over 25, you should start adding difficulty in implementation.
15. If you want to add strength and build muscle, you can work with weights or loads.
16. Rest is must for 20 to 45 seconds between repetitions and may vary depending on your physical condition.
17. Include recovery periods between workouts.
18. Leave at least 48 hours of rest between each session: two or three days a week is enough.
19. Control your breathing, by breathing out through your mouth when you make the contraction and inhaling through the nose when you relax.
20. Once you will control your breathing, you will be able to increase intensity of your exercise significantly.
21. Do not use the hip flexors, try to feel like you are squeezing your abs and not pulling the muscles.
22. Avoid extended leg lifts and excessive twisting, as they are ineffective and highly prejudicial.
23. Always do your abs with legs bent and knees bent when you perform the exercise.
24. Make curl up to 30 degrees.
25. Some people do not see good results even after exerting themselves and it is because they do not do their abdominal exercises in a proper way. They can hire a personal trainer for motivation and guided instructions. A person who is training well starts seeing results in about a month.
26. Control what you eat and this cannot be achieved without following a proper diet.