My article was moderated for being overly promotional; what does that mean?
Purely promotional offers and articles designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed. In particular, the following actions are likely to get your articles identified as overly promotional:
- Including more than 2 links to any one domain
- Keyword stuffed: repeatedly emphasizes words or phrases (often times with bold or italics)
- Short "teasers" with links to "read more" at another site
- Solely promotes a product, site, program, organization, or service
- Excessive Amazon Capsules
- Including links to a page that contains largely the same content as your article
Please note that promotional links are links that you have any interest in promoting (your blog, your Website, affiliate offers, etc.). Links to well-known Web resources which you don't have any personal interest in (like Wikipedia, news sites, encyclopedias, open directories, etc.) are exempt from this limitation.
You can find more details in the Learning Center.