- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Birthdays & Celebrations
20 Gift Ideas for the Wife of a Minister
- 11 Great Gift Ideas for Christians
This Hub consists of many thoughtful suggestions and unique gift ideas to give to your Christian friends and loved ones. This will make your Christmas shopping less stressful for the Holiday season.
- The Best Gift Cards for Anyone and Everyone
It can be quite difficult to find the perfect gift for our loved ones and even those we do not know very well. If you are not sure about the right gift for the people in your life, consider choosing a gift card that will be appropriate for them.
- 26 Gift Ideas for Single Women
If you know some single ladies and not sure what to give them, here are gift ideas for any occasion to make her feel special and well thought of .
A Minister's wife needs to feel loved and appreciated for the work she does in the church and as a support to her husband, the minister or Pastor. Here are some gift ideas for her birthday, Christmas, clergy appreciation day, mother's day or any other special occasion.
1. A PARTY TO HONOR HER
This is a wonderful way to honor her and show her that you appreciate her, by giving her a surprise birthday party, Christmas party just for her, or when appreciation day comes along. You can recruit church members to help organize this party, the food preparations, where it should be held and so forth.
2. Gift Certificate to a Spa- this is a wonderful way for her to relax and be pampered to relieve stress.
3. Starbucks Gift Card or a Gift Basket with Coffee and Tea items.
4. Gather a group of women together and take her shopping at a mall Or give a mall gift certificate where she can go shopping with her family another time.
5. Gift Sets
This can be a bath gift set, facial, from Mary Kay, Bath and Body Works, Clinique, Estee Laudeer, etc. or a Perfume Gift Set- if you know her favorite type of fragrance.
6. Small Kitchen Appliance- these include Keurig, Magic Bullet, Coffee Press, grill, Blenders, Coffemaker, etc.
7. Gift Card to a Restaurant- This can be at a steakhouse or a restaurant of favorite type of food she likes, whether it is Italian, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Southern Style, or anything else.
- 17 Unique Ministry Ideas To Start in Your City and Town
This Hub shows the many great ways to serve and help different types of people in our churches and community. Each person has a unique set of gifts, personalities that can aid someone.
- 10 Things to Learn about Leaders from the Old Testam...
The Old Testament is a wonderful part of the Bible to study. It has many deep truths. Here are some great principles about leaders from the Old Testament.
8. Paid Tickets to a Women's Conference OR Paid Leader's Conference or Spiritual Retreat
In the busyness of being a minister's wife, sometimes a time of refreshing with other likeminded women or even in a retreat place, where there is peace, just to relax and take time off is what she needs.
9. Paid Tickets to see a Favorite Music Artist
Get to know your Pastor's wife. I am sure there is a favorite band, singer, type of music that she favors. Ask her, find out from the Pastor, family member or close friend and then purchase the tickets.
10. Worship CD or Music CD of her favorite artist or type of music- if her favorite type is southern gospel, worship, pop, christian contemporary, jazz, black gospel, etc.
11. Jewelry- a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet, pendant or an engraved piece of jewelry are all great gifts.
12. Scrapbook or Memory Book- This can include members and families children, photos of important events in the church and so forth.
13. Gift Card to a Bookstore in her town or a Christian Bookstore Gift Card- or an online store like Christianbook Distributors, Amazon, Family Christian Book Store, Lifeway Bookstore, etc.
14. Books by an author she enjoys reading- like Joyce Meyer, Beth Moore, John Bevere, Lisa Bevere, Stormie Ormatian, Elizabeth George, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Anne Graham Lotz, Lysa TerKeurst or a fiction novel author.
15. iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle or any tablet- purchase this if it is in your budget and if she does not have one or if she would really like to have one.
16. Framed Inspirational Art or Message, Painting- always lovely for women to have.
17. Women's Journal & Devotional- this is something absolutely great for her to have to gain inspirational messages, encouraging words and insights.
18. Handmade Quilt or Afgan blanket
19. Money- a check made out to her.
20. Volunteer to babysit her kids- this can be once a month or weekly.
21. Baked Goods- Pie/cookies- apple pie, peach cobbler, raspberry pie, blueberry pie, or chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, etc.
More Gift Hubs
- 8 Types of Gifts for Women: Other than Lotions, Bath...
What else can you give to a woman, besides lotions, bath products, candles and a sweater? There are much more great things you can give to her. Whatever the occasion is, for the Christmas holiday, here is a list of gift ideas for your wife, girlfrien
- Top 20 Gift Ideas for Busy Moms
Busy Moms have a lot of responsibilities in taking care of their children. To show that she is appreciated, that you think of her and love her, here some ideas for gifts during Christmas and for any other occasion.
- 25 Gifts for Moms Who Work from their Homes
What are some ideal gifts for the mom who work at home? Here are some gift ideas for moms with their own home business, moms who work for a company from home or work online.