- Holidays and Celebrations»
- UK Holidays
St. Patricks Day Craft for Kids
Incorporating the Kiddos.
When March 17th rolls around, we all love pinching everyone who isn't wearing green, chugging colored brew, and kissing everyone wearing a shirt claiming to be Irish. That is great for us adults. However, NOT for children.
Let's not leave the little ones out. Here is a cute and super simple craft that you can do with your kids to get them excited about the lucky holiday!
What kid doesn't like to mess in paint? This is a really fun craft for kids and a great keepsake for parents. Fun, easy, and inexpensive. A win for everyone!
You Will Need
Green Finger Paint
* I would suggest covering the work space with newspaper pr something similar for easy cleanup.
It's this simple
- First is the fun part! Cover their hands completely with the paint. Be sure and get all the lines good and covered.
- Next, have the place there hands on the paper in a shamrock pattern with fingers pointing towards the middle of the paper.
- That is all! You can add glitter now before it dries if you want. My daughter would argue that it isn't finished if there isn't any glitter, but it is optional. :)