30th "Dirty 30" Birthday Party Ideas
Dirty 30 Theme Parties
Top Four "Dirty Thirty "Birthday Party Ideas for the Modern Partier
Got a special friend, a bud or a brother turning thirty? Want to celebrate his thirtieth with some style? Is he too special for the cheesy "Over the Hill" treatment? Stroke his ego with a "Dirty Thirty" themed party and remind him he's a hottie in your book.
When my best buddy from college hit his thirtieth or as we like to say "the big 3-0" I knew he was dreading feeling his age. So I brainstormed a bunch of things to make him feel young. I had so much fun with it I decided to do a whole series with my top thirtieth birthday themes listed here to share. Hope they help you craft up a sterling good time for your favorite "geezer."
Party #1 - Dirty 30 and Thirsty Theme Party will Whet their Whistle
1) Send out the Dirty 30 & Thirsty Invitations above to gather your beer buds
2) Book your Birthday Boy's favorite bar or beer hall for the event
3) Talk to the bar about having a menu of munchies like peanuts, pretzels & mustard
4) Suit up your Old Man up in this thirsty t-shirt, send him up to the bar and see if it gets him a mug full of congratulations!
5) Ask your friends to each "honor" the birthday boy with a toast or a roast (digging up some dirt!). Look for some drinking toasts (see my lens Party Like an Irish Squire for more ideas)
Dirty Thirty: A drinking game where a full shot glass of beer is drunk every minute, for 30 minutes.
Clean up with these Dirty Girl napkins - Cocktail party vintage sass
This fun line of cheeky paper napkins will add to the fun of your dirty thirty party!
Party #2 - 30th Birthday Dirt Party - Start slinging mud!
Turning thirty is cause for a pause and reflection on the past and the future, and thirty years is plenty of time to have built up quite a lot of "dirt." Celebrate your buddy's most embarrassing moments or dirty secrets and have a "Dirt Party."
1) Send out these Dirt Party Invitations to his closest friends... those who will have the best dirt like siblings, college buds, roommates, high school girlfriends etc and ask them to send their best photos, stories and dirt.
2) Choose a party location where you can get dirty like a park or someone's backyard, or better yet, a barnyard - with a backhoe to play with for extra points!
3) Print up old and incriminating photos to display around your party venue
4) Use brown and dirt as a theme - brown tablecloths, hurricane lamps filled part-way with potting soil and topped with a red candle, galvanized metal buckets as drink tubs, mini-buckets on the table with pencils and scraps of brown kraft paper for friends to write some "dirt" about the birthday boy.
5) Plan a menu of "Dirty Foods" - Messy BBQ drumsticks or wings... provide a box of wipes on each table
6) Make a dirt cake and serve it mini buckets like the ones you can find at party stores.
7) Craft a signature drink - a dirty martini or a mudslide
30 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
Party #3 - 30 Bottles of Beer on the Wall Beer Bash - 30 times the Fun!
If your guy is more of a beer guzzler than a cocktail sipper, then you might try this party idea for a beer bash! Do a beer bash at home and watch him test his limits!
1) Order a keg and find a big backyard
2) Get out the grill and make up some hearty burgers to give energy for the long haul.
3) Order a Dirty 30 & Thirsty T-shirt for your Beer Boy from the same place you got your invites.
4) Ask your friends to bring along a favorite brew to share if you're party is at a home (bars probably won't appreciate this one!)
5) Locate a ping pong table to borrow for a beer pong round robbin
6) Order a custom Beer Sign for your birthday boy's home bar (see below)
7) Make sure to put out some big trash & recycling bins to make cleanup easier and make a sign to label them like the German beerhalls' vomitoriums (they seriously have them... practical folks that they are!)
Dirty Thirty: A thirty pack of cheap beer! Ususally Keystone.
Thirty Bottles of Beer on the Beer Pong Table - Beer Partys Benefit from Beer Pong!
It's all about celebrating your boy's incredible resilience and years of training in the extreme drinking category with this beer bash. So enlist your crew's spirit of competition and get the beer pong party going!
Bring the Beer Pong Party Home
Its the gift that keeps giving... hangovers at least! Set this up in your garage and toast the Birthday Babe with beerpong!
What better gift for your Beer guzzling birthday boy than his very own beer pong champion buckle - complete with bottle opener!
30th Birthday Beer Bash Cake Photos - Beer and Cake all in one place? MMMMM...Click thumbnail to view full-size
Devilish Triple XXX Invites
Party #4 - Hell of a Party Theme
Good old dirt of the earth not dirty enough for your Dirty Boy? Heat it up a notch if you want to bring a blush or two.
1) Send out a Devilish invite like the one above.
2) Decorate in black, white and red in tribute to the Red Light District.
3) Come up with a Demonic signature cocktail - something like "Death on the Beach?"
4) Bring on the bordello in your decor! Get out your Red Lightbulbs, drape your lamps with red cloth... !
For the anal (ahem) dirty guy.
Unusual Dirty 30 Gag Gifts for the Birthday Boy - Dirty, but not too dirty...
There is no shortage of obvious "dirty" gifts for the man of honor, but in case you're nervous about googling them on the office computer, here's a short list of some unusual laugh-getters that won't get you a pink slip...
Dirty or Flirty Debate - Celebrate or Humiliate?
When I came up with this invite, my idea was to stroke the ego... but I do enjoy a good ego bursting too. Which do you plan on doing on his big day?