- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Bangalore - 4 - Video Making Mysore Masala Dosa.
Best Masala Dosa in the World.
Mysore Masala Dosa Making.
What to do.
It depends on what you need and what you know about the various hang outs in this city.Assuming you are a new visitor to this city let me take you road by road.
- MG Road - to know all the roads that is mentioned you got to stay in a hotel in MG road,the good hotel here is called Brindavan for south Indian specialities like Masale Dosa supposed to be best around this place.There are other Restaurants for North Indian food and non veg foods.This road has few good book shops,Kaveri Arts & Crafts Emporium a rare place you have in Bangalore for gifts.The other good Shops are silk fabric shops,Photographic Shops,Eye Glasses,Ready Made Garments Shop of Branded varieties for all,a big shop for kids ready made garments and many window shopping places after a hard days stroll you can rejoyz at a night club you would have noticed while you did your stroll during day.
- Brigade Road - This is another road of the same kind but different variety with fat food joints,Pizza Corner,Cafe Coffee Day for that coffee that you get in so many variates you may like the road is short but great with girls from north India.
- Church Street - You have few shops a night Club and a Bengali Sweet shop at the end of the road.
- Commercial Street - This is great for all who visit Bangalore with so many shops selling Diamond Jewelery to Variety of other things for men,women,boys and girls including babies.
- Old Air Port Road - This is a long road you need to drive all the way and stop wherever you like only don't miss to go to Leela Palace a 5 star Hotel to have your Dinner served in Bangalore style.
- St.Marks Road - One more road where you have a pub Khoshy's of Kerala serving nice fish dishes.
7.Race Course Road - This has a good 7 star hotel Taj West End the 100 year old hotel earlier called as Spencer's the other being the Race Course itself a huge area in the center of the city soon to be sent out in to the out skirts of Bangalore.
You will spend two to three days looking around here and if you have not found what you wanted phone 6999 9999.