- Holidays and Celebrations
Christmas Cupcake Ideas: Santa Hat Cupcakes For Kid's Parties
Christmas Once Again.
Every year, we say the same thing. "It's hard to believe the Holidays are here already! "
It's true. As soon as Halloween hits, Thanksgiving and Christmas roll in on her spooky heels. And it seems every year merchants eager to enter their highest sales season put the Christmas stuff out earlier and earlier. You can practically shop for all three holidays in one trip.
Creating Holiday Traditions
That feeling of an old year ending and a new one beginning is naturally nostolgic. That's why family traditions are special. We love to cook, create and celebrate in the same fashion each year; yet at the same time, we crave new ideas to test. That's probably how traditions begin in the first place.
This year, we have created our version of cute Santa hat cupcakes to share for our new sensation. They are sure to be a hit at school, church and scout troop parties, bake sales or any holiday gathering with kids present.
More Christmas Cupcakes For Kids
Make reindeer, poinsettia and Christmas tree cupcakes at My Creative Palette.
Santa Claus Cupcakes
Sweet, colorful little Santa hats, this fun cupcake recipe for kids and Christmas celebrations just might become a tradition for us. Moist vanilla cupcakes are frosted with red icing. White decorator frosting is piped around the edge. A juicy strawberry with a white icing pom pom completes Santa's hat.
Make simple vanilla cupcakes or use a pre-packaged mix. Then let the decorating begin for this fun cupcake recipe.
Ingredients For Simple White Cake
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1and 1/2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 tsps Vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 tsps Baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar together with mixer
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour into muffin tins lined with Christmas cupcake liners.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for about 30 minutes or until they spring back when touched.
Decorating Santa Cupcakes
- Red decorator icing
- Tube of white decorator icing
- Ribbon and star decorator tips
- Allow cupcakes to cool
- Ice with red frosting
- Use ribbon decorator tip around the edge
- Attach strawberry with a dab of white frosting
- Use star decorator tip to add a bit of frosting on top