How To Make a Homemade Deadpool Halloween Costume
Deadpool Halloween Costume DIY
What You Need To Make Your Own Deadpool Halloween Costume
Deadpool is a great Halloween costume and you can make it yourself, at home, with clothing you might just have stuffed in a closet or some drawers. Deadpool's costume is:
- A Red Jumpsuit With Black Accents
- A Red Face Mask And Hood With Black Accents
- A Red And Black Leather Jacket
- Black Jungle Boots
But that's only part of it. Deadpool's costume can have anyone, or all, of the following accessories:
- Twin Katana Swords With A Double Back Scabbard
- 10 Pocket Tactical Utility Pouch/Belt
- Right Handed Leg Holster & A Left Handed Leg Holster
- Airsoft Spring Pistol W/Detachable Dot Redl Light
- Trainer Knife (Rubber)
- Knife Leg Wrap
You can search your closet, local thrift shops or consignment shops, Army Navy stores, or Amazon for these items. If you know anyone who fishes or hunts, they might be able to lend you some of these costume accessories. You can use black duct tape to decorate a plain red top and pants. A full face lycra Balaclava ski mask can work well as a Deadpool mask.
Take a look at the polyvore picture below to see what some of these items look like and be sure to check out the chimichanga recipe below, it is one of Deadpool's favorites!
Deadpool knows he is a fictional comic character - He often talks to the audience or reader. That is known as "Breaking The 4th Wall"
Make A Paper Sai For Your DIY Homemade Deadpool Costume
Deadpool Is An Antihero
Deadpool is an Antihero. He isn't always courageous or moral. He has some dark sides to his personality making it difficult to tell he is the hero sometimes.
Who Is Deadpool?
Deadpool's name is Wade Winston Wilson and he is an American comic character from Marvel Comics. After a bad childhood and a stint in the Army, Wade ended up in America where he met a young mutant named Vanessa Carlysle. Vanessa was a prostitute, and she and Deadpool were dreaming of a wonderful life ahead of them.
Things did not work out for these young lovers. Wade was diagnosed with cancer and broke up with Vanessa to spare her the pain of living with a man who was going to suffer and die. He was offered a deal by a branch of the Canadian government. He would become a test subject in the Weapon X Program, the same program that experimented with Wolverine some time before. The test program would cure Deadpool's cancer since it involved Wolverine's healing factor. The cure did stop the cancer but it gave Wade some horrific scars on his head, face and body.
Wade was rejected from the Weapon X Program and sent to a laboratory in a prison. The people sent to this place became experimental subjects for Doctor Killebrew. There patients made bets in a "deadpool", in other words, how long it would take someone to die. Wade was tortured and wanted to die. He actually met Death, who loved Wade. It was during this time that the Doctor and his assistant tortured Wade's friend, a patient named Worm. To put him out of his suffering Wade killed Worm.
Dr Killebrew had rules, if an inmate killed someone they had to be executed. The assistant, Ajax, tore out Wade's heart and left him, not realizing that Wade had healing factor in his blood and couldn't die. He survived this murder attempt, killed a couple guards escaping, and killed Ajax. Wade decided to change his name to Deadpool.
And this is just the very beginning of the Deadpool story.
Deadpool's Other Name
They Call Deadpool "Merc With A Mouth"
What Does Deadpool Look Like?
Deadpool is a big guy, he stands 6 ft 2 in tall. He has brown eyes, he weighs 210 pounds, and has no hair. He is scarred badly and keeps his head and face covered so he does not frighten people. He is sensitive to the feelings of those around him.
Deadpool Without The Mask
- Our first look at Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool with his mask off | The Verge
I know some of our readers who are also Deadpool fans would prefer that any bit of information pertaining to the upcoming Ryan Reynolds film not be spoiled. So here's a warning: I'm about to show...
Who Is The Coolest Superhero?
I Love Superheroes. Which One On My List Is Your Favorite?
Deadpool Is A Canadian And He Is Proud Of It
- Wall' for a Friend - Deadpool (V2) - No Name by rymae on DeviantArt
I'm just going to basically copy and paste the description for each version x) So a very good friend of mine (sweatest person on this planet I may say, ... Wall' for a Friend - Deadpool (V2) - No Name
Who Does Deadpool Hang With?
He Wants To Be Spiderman's Friend
Deadpool has more than his share of both enemies and friends. This is just a small part of the friends list:
- Blind Al
- Captain America
- Ilaney Brukner
- The Thing
Deadpool has more than his fair share of love! Here are some of his love interests:
- Vanessa Carlyle - Copycat
- Theresa Cassidy - Siryn
- Mercedes Wilson
- "Crazy" Inez Temple - Outlaw
- Gretchen Wilson
- Yelena Belova - Black Widow
- Satana Hellstrom
- Carmelita Camacho
Deadpool has many enemies, this is just a small list of them:
- Nick Fury
- Nick Fury, Jr
Deadpool's Favorite Food
Deadpool's Favorite Food Is The Chimichanga
This will make twelve chimichangas. You will need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped jalapeno peppers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Put beef into a large skillet over a medium heat until it is cooked. Add in the beans, onion, 1/2 cup tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic and cumin - stir.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the beef mix a bit off-center on each tortilla. Fold the edge nearest filling up and over to cover. Now fold in both sides and roll up. Seal with toothpicks. Get a large saucepan, add the chilies, peppers and remaining tomato sauce; heat through.
- Get an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat about 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry up the chimichangas for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Take out of oil, drain on paper towels. If you like sprinkle the chimichangas with cheese. Serve with a helping of sauce. Makes enough for about 1 dozen.
- Find Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts, Holiday Recipes & Healthy Cooking Tips | Taste of Home
Search recipes for your favorite desserts, appetizers, main dish recipes, and more. Find an array of easy recipes as well as home cooking tips, kitchen design insights and diet and nutrition information at Taste of Home Magazine.