- Holidays and Celebrations»
Halloween Party Punch
What is a Halloween party with out the punch? This Halloween party punch is simple to make and delicious. Oh and of course it looks pretty disgusting. Some call it witches brew and some have called it sewer punch. Call it anything you like. Once you make it, you will call it a Halloween tradition.
- 2 Liter Orange Soda, Chilled
- 24 ounces Fruit Punch, Chilled
- 1/4 Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a large creepy bowl add together fruit punch and orange soda.
- Then scoop out the ice cream on top of punch. Gently stir to get the right swampy look.
- Garnish with any spooky thing you like such as gummy worms, candy fangs etc..