- Holidays and Celebrations»
Create Giant Easter Eggs with Paper Plates
1. Paint two oval plates in a colour of your choice.
2. On the third plate, draw the desired pattern for the stencil.
3. Cut out the pattern drawn on the third plate with small scissors.
4. Place the stencil on the first paper plate.
5. Apply the paint in the selected area of the stencil in a vertical motion from top to bottom. Tap the brush to apply the paint.
6. If you have several holes, you can use different colours. Do not make lateral movements, to prevent the paint from running under the edge of the stencil.
7. You can create complete eggs by gluing together two oval plates. You can then hang them from the ceiling to decorate the classroom or a room. If you make only one paper plate, you can attach it the wall with pieces of scotch tape.
Get the stencil paint patterns I used for these examples. It's free!