- Holidays and Celebrations»
Mason Jar Christmas Decorations
- Mason jars, 16 oz (displayed)
- Cotton balls
- Glitter, optional
- Miniature decorations, pine (trees, reindeer, snowmen, etc.)
- Gather all your materials.
- Open your mason jar and put the lid face down.
- Take your decorations (I used mini pine trees that I found at an arts & crafts store) and glue it to the bottom of the lid. You can also use things such as miniature snowmen, figurines, reindeer, etc.
- Take some shredded cotton and glue it around the main centerpiece.
- (optional) Sprinkle some glitter.
- After the glue dries, carefully place the lid back on the jar so that the lid is down and the decorations are up.
- Ta-da! Now you can proudly display your new decorations.
1. If you're working with a hot glue gun, be sure to work quickly so the glue doesn't dry before you place everything.
2. If you're working with children, perhaps lay some newspaper down to avoid a huge mess.