- Holidays and Celebrations
Miniature Gifts for Hubpages CEO, Staff and Hubbers
Miniature Gifts (buildings, etc.)Click thumbnail to view full-size
I am thinking of suggesting gifts to all hubbers,The HP Elites, The HubNuggets, HubMobsters, and the rest of my followers or fans, either virtually or really tangible things for them to cherish. It's my way of thanking them for the acceptance they've showed to another wannabe hubbers, like me.
My list will also include the founder of Hubpages, Paul Edmonson. If not for him, our virtual group of community writers will never exist, maybe in other sites...but not as warm as this one.
Any idea of what kind of gift will suit them, individually. Random gifts, perhaps? Or miniature gifts. Is it really taken by other HubMobsters? I hope not.
Travel Man's Christmas Gift Wishlist for hubbers and HP Staff
Here's my gift ideas for some of the prolific hubbers and special people of HubPages, especially the founder-CEO, Paul Edmonson.
1. HP Bull Ring - I've missed my bull ring during my college graduation. I cannot afford one (before). How about that kind of 'ring' for the HP CEO-founder, Mr. Edmonson, this year? With the HP logo on it. But caution, Sir Paul..don't hit someone using it. It sure, will hurt (hehe!). A lesser size of that 'bull ring' will fit in to the ring fingers of male hubbers, too. How about that, guys? Maybe, I suggest, other HP staff can wear the same type of ring. If Si Paul E. will wear a titanium-made bull ring, other staff can also choose from gold, silver or even altenee (as in electroplated ones) rings.
2. HubPages Ring - for female hubbers. Local jewelers will charge you less, if you order by bulk or batches of 5, 10, 50 and so on pieces of personalized ring that a group, for example the HubPages female hubbers, will wear.
3. Postcards from HubPages - a set of Christmas cards ( the biodegradable ones, not electronic messages), especially designed for HubPages Staff and hubbers will be most cherished by the receivers. Most companies often order specialized Christmas cards bearing their company logo, with messages (uniformed ones) and signatures of staff to be given to employees, along with the Christmas bonus (maybe Google AdSense will give us bonuses, too!)
4. HubPages T-shirts - is what Travel Man wished for this Christmas season.
5. HP figurines or HP calling cards- Why not? it will be a seller during the season. And the calling cards? It will be given free by HP staff in return. Is this a good Christmas wish list.?
These are just the few of the things that are surfacing in my brain, this moment. So far, some gifts are literally miniature in sizes (except T-shirts).
Be it miniature or not, the gestures of "giving" is what counts this coming Christmas.
Advance Merry Christmas, fellow hubbers.