- Holidays and Celebrations»
- United States Holidays
Patriotic Decor Terracotta Pots
Fourth of July Fun!
This has to be one of the simplest projects I've ever done. It took maybe an hour to complete from start to finish. The specific terracotta pots I used have mosquito repellant candles in them. They serve a great purpose repelling mosquitoes, but I wanted to dress them up a bit for the July 4th holiday.
Looking through my scrapbook paper supply I found just what I needed for this project. Martha Stewart paper borders with fireworks, and red, white and blue stripes.
- Martha Stewart craft paper borders
- Mod Podge
- Half inch paint brush
- Container for Mod Podge
- 4th of July Crafts - Independence Day Crafts for Kids | Spoonful
Celebrate Independence Day with these Fun 4th of July Crafts for Kids. Creative and Easy 4th of July Craft Ideas and more.
How to Decorate the Pots
- Before gluing anything make sure the surface of the pots are clean and dry.
- Then cut the borders to size leaving extra paper to go under the pot.
- Press down and smooth border paper against the pot.
- Decorate the pots as much or as little as you want and let dry.
- Display and enjoy your festive creation!
- Fourth of July - Martha Stewart Fourth of July
Celebrate Fourth of July with entertaining ideas from Martha Stewart Holidays.
1000's of free craft projects, home decor ideas and DIY tips. We add new projects and tips everyday.