Poems, Verses and Words for Greeting Cards
Wishing You a Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Verse
Birthday; A day that distinguishes one person from another and a unique date or day that defines when a person makes an entrance into the World.
Birthdays are official and personal at the same time and requires certain words from the heart to make the commemoration special. Often times, we get what we want in cards and other times those cards require additional words. When the latter occurs, one should be able to improvise.
To Improvise, Consider these:
- Use words that are simple, straight forward and heartwarming. Ones feelings or emotions are easily understood when simplified.
- Dig deep and go for personality. The best verses come up when memories of the person it is written for is still fresh. Also the person may have exhibited certain qualities that can be inserted or posed in writing.
- Go for sweet and romantic when required.
- Write about Belief. Some people may have religions and will want religious quotes.
- Be inspirational. inspiring words are nice to add to verses in some cases depending on who the verse is for. Tweak the words a little and come up with something simple but unique
Here are a few Birthday Verses to consider before making a draft
1) Personality Birthday Verse:
The Uniqueness of a person is shown with time
But you made an entrance into the world with a truckload
Years back it was seen in bits and now its in full flare
Stand tall and smile because the day is yours
2) Sweet and romantic happy birthday verse(Rhyme):
This day, you are the best of the batch
When compare, there could be no match
For you were made to be loved
with feelings that cannot be moved
To you, are divine blessings to cherish
Gifts, smiles and your laughter never to diminish
On this day that is made just for you
So splendid, sweet, special and unique too
I wish you a Happy Birthday
And a magnificent Gift-day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear
My wish is to make you smile
With my gift, card or words
because your smile lights up the world
And the world is yours today
So smile and wield it
The sun did rise today
Beautifully without dismay
To send a due greeting
to the one who deserves much caring
I just want your day to be smashing
because you are simply dashing
When the right message is sent, the person that receives it feels cherished and the person that sent it gets some satisfaction too. That right message comes from the heart and when put down on paper or card, can turn into the right Birthday verse that will light up the sky when presented. It may be an attempt at a Happy Birthday verse but to someone, it may turn out to be a great and Happy Birthday wish