- Holidays and Celebrations»
Scream at the Beach
If you’re looking for maximum scare, Scream at the Beach, Jantzen Beach’s premier Halloween attraction is the place to go. Being chosen as one of the “Top 13 Haunts” in the entire nation by AOL, you can be sure to Scream at the Beach in one of the five haunted attractions.
- The Awakening-Enter a haunted old manor where evil has awakened, and screams await.
- Zombie Apocalypse-Mindless eating machines? See for yourself in this “end of the world” freak fest.
- The Mine-Enter the old abandoned gold mine filled with horrors beyond your wildest dreams.
- Dark Carnival-Afraid of clowns? You haven’t seen anything yet.
- Lost Temple-Travel to the lost ancient temple, but try not to get lost…or killed.
- Enjoy CarnEvil Thrill Rides, a concert stage, Mini Glow Golf, Tarot Card Readings, and Photo Opportunities with monsters and ghouls.
Scream at the beach is located at 1405 Jantzen Beach Center, Portland, Oregon, 97217-7847. The screaming begins on October 3rd and runs through the 5th-5, 9-12, 16-31, and Nov 1, 2008. Hours Sunday through Thursday are from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
This event has passed
- Screamer Special-$20 get all five haunted attractions and a ride on the Haunted Carousel
- Single Haunted Attraction-I’ll go to them all, but NOT THE CLOWNS!! For six dollars, enjoy the attractions a la cart.
- CarnEvil Wrist Bands-$13 Enjoy unlimited thrill rides.
- RIP Passes-$30 gets you front line access into all attractions
Grab your friends and prepare for a scare, and don’t wet your pants.