- Holidays and Celebrations
3 Sites That Will Send Cards Out For You
Say goodbye forever to licking stamps
The Internet has made it easy to customize and order wedding invitations, birth announcements, Christmas cards, birthday party invitations, and other special occasion cards online. But up until recently, you still had to address and send each one yourself. No more! These days, if you shop at the right place, they will also send cards out for you - and you may only pay the price of postage. You'll save time, as well as saving money and energy by eliminating extra shipping to your door. What's not to love about that?
These Three Make it Easy to Send Cards Out
If you're ready to let someone else handle the mailing, these greeting card companies will send cards out for you. Each one has cards, invitations and announcements for a wide variety of special occasions, and two of them are also eco-friendly places to shop.
1. PaperCulture.com - At PaperCulture, you'll not only be saving time by letting this greeting card company send cards out for you, but you'll also be helping the planet. This store only sells 100% post-consumer recycled paper cards, and they plant a new tree for every card order. There's no extra fee to send the cards directly to your recipients - you'll pay only for the postage. Just go online, personalize each card individually, make your purchase and let them do the rest.
2. CardStore.com - Here's another green business that can simply your mailing. According to their website, "CardStre.com prints most of our cards on recycled, eco-friendly paper from Mohawk. This paper is made up of 100% post-consumer waste, is processed chlorine free and is Green Seal Certified. In addition our paper is manufactured entirely with wind-generated electricity." If you'd like them to send cards or invitations directly to your recipients, they will add a small fee on top of the postage
2. Astonishing Cards.com - Design your own customized card or invitation online, from birthday and wedding announcements to cards for all occasions from Christmas to Mother's Day, and then you can choose to have the finished product sent to you or sent directly to your recipients. They can even print a custom map in your invitations with directions to the party or event.
More Hubs About Greeting Cards
- How to Make a Special Greeting Card
It is easier to make a personalized greeting card than you think. This page will show you how to create all kinds of cards or add special greetings to a card that already have.
- Handmade Greetings Cards
While there are a lot of beautiful greetings cards made out there for delighting our friends, family, and colleagues with, to me, there is still nothing like a handmade greeting card to communicate to...
- Greeting Card Messages For Birthday, Sympathy, Thank You, Baby, Anniversary, Holiday and Wedding Car
Use these greeting card messages for your greeting card. Learn tips for creating a great greeting card message. Knowing what to write in a card is a challenge. Staring at a blank spot wondering what to...