Top Mother's Day Quotes By Famous People
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts foreve
Did your kids write or say Mother's Day quotes to you?
When is Mother's Day?
We all know that Mother's Day is celebrated all around the world, regardless of race or religion.
This 10th May 2015, is Mother's Day, a day where every mom's effort, love, care or sacrifices are acknowledged by their kids, grown up kids and spouse.
Mother's day is celebrated on the 2nd Sunday of MAY every year without fail.
Tips to use Mother's Day Quotes
How do you declare your love for your mom?
- You can write your own poems or quotes if you are talented with words. By far, most people shower their mom with Mother's Day quotes which are readily found in tons of websites.
- You can send text messages to your mother.
- Write Mother's Day quotes in handmade cards or store bought cards
- Give flowers, gift baskets or handmade gifts and include a small note with simple Mother's Day quotes.
Every mom is yearning for this day, wondering which of her child remembers her on this special day. As a mother of two myself, I waited patiently every Mother's Day for my kids to show their love in either words or handmade gifts.
In the same way, I also call my mom every year, chat with her and wish her a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY", say a short quote before I end the conversation. She was happy that I remembered her past sacrifices for our family, I thanked her for everything she had given to us. She was touched.
Handmade Mother's Day Card
Buy Heart Punch for Handmade cards
I bought this heart punch which became very useful for my handmade cards for any occasion. Recently, I punch out some pink hearts for my Mother's Day card which I had made for my mom. I love the quality punch hole, doesn't tear off the color paper and the size were perfect for crafts. The spring is durable and stacks up the pretty hearts.
Would definitely buy more shapes for my crafts
Mom is touched
How to make Mother's Day Cards
- Pop-Up Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Mothe'rs Day card is not hard to do if you use just a little trick to change a simple card into a pop-up card. You don't have to give her actual flowers because this card comes with flowers too.
- Peek-A-Boo! Mother's Day Card with Flowers
Want a different Mother's Day card? Try this peek a boo handmade card for your home with reusing color papers and ribbons, Simple and easy to make in 20 minutes
- DIY Mother's Day Special Fold Card
This Mother's Day, show your love to your mom with handmade Mother's Day card that is half fold, a creative homemade card idea. This homemade card for mom is easy and personally crafted.
Let us share these Mother's Day quotes
Here are some quotes that I had picked from famous people which sent inspirational and truthful meaning what a mother's role, her duties,, her value, without her, we won't be here in this beautiful place called EARTH.
Feel free to select any these quotes and be daring to declare your love to your grandmother, mom, mother-in-law, sister or wife on this Mother's Day. Let us share and spread around these beautiful quotes.
We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
- Henry Ward Beecher
6 Mother's Day Quotes by Famous Moms
1) "Sometimes, when I want to take on the world, I try to remember that it's just as important to sit down and ask my son how he's feeling or talk to him about life." -- Angelina Jolie
2) At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
3) At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.- Golda Meir
4) Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone
5) It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.-Barbara Kingsolver
6) When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. -Sophia Loren
Take a Mother's Day Quizview quiz statistics
Flowers from the garden
No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- Florida Scott-Maxwell
12 Inspiration Mother's Day Quotes by Famous People
1) Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Stevie Wonder
2) The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- Theodore Hesburgh
3) A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
- Honore de Balzac
4) Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Erich Fromm
5) A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- Victor Hugo
6) Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- Barbara Kingsolver
7) For when a child is born the mother also is born again.
- Gilbert Parker
8) Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face.
- George Eliot
9) “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
10) “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
11) “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.”
12) “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.”
This is the perfect gift for Mother's Day or Mom's Birthday that says it all. Sometimes, quotes in cards are just not enough.
I bought this plaque for my mom on Mother's Day and she was pleased with the words, touched and she kept it on her bed frame where she can see it everyday before she goes to bed.
This words reminded her that I loved her and cherished her whether I am near or far.
The best gift that lasted long.
Buy Mom Plaque
SMS Mother's Day Messages
A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.
Only love never anger
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
Wishing you a very happy mother's day
You deserve all of the honour and praise for all that you do.
You are an excellent mother and sister.
You are loved more than you may ever know!
Happy Mother's Day!
Flowers for mommy
Mother Teresa Quotes
Despite giving your best to the world, you may be kicked in the teeth. Give the best you have anyway.
The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.
It's law of nature that the good you do, will be forgotten tomorrow. But the good work must be carried on.
The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.
It is not the size of our actions but the amount of love and care that is put into them that matters.
Nothing could beat a Mother Teresa's quotes. I got this poster with her quotes and hung it on the wall, just behind my laptop.
These motivation quotes gave me the strength to move on when I am down and out of ideas of what to write. Life goes on as we reached good times and bad times.
We cannot give up easily. Life is too precious for us to waste. True, we should learn to overcome problems as we encounter, not escape and hide.
Mother Teresa is great!
Buy Mother Teresa Poster
Mother's Day Quote
Make your own Rose Flowers
Author's hubs for Mother's Day Gifts
- Unique Gifts: How to make Easy Paper Rose Flower
Make this year Mother's Day a special day by making your own handmade gifts for your mom. Handmade Paper Rose Flower is easy and can last all year. It is inexpensive and lovely too.
- 5 Easy Handmade Mother's day Gift Ideas
Are you searching for easy to make Mother's Day gift ideas? In this article, I have selected 5 easy handmade Mother's Day gift ideas which are creative and easy to make gifts from recycle items.
- 5 Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes
Prepare a mouthwatering breakfast with these simple to cook Breakfast In Bed recipes for your mom on Mother's Day. These homemade gifts will touch your mother's heart easily. A Happy Mother's Day !
- Kids Craft: Mother's Day Paper Handbag
Make a simple paper handbag for your mom on this Mother's Day or Earth Day. It uses recycle papers, magazines and marker pens. A craft for kids to learn how to recycle and reuse. One of a kind handbag
© 2015 peachy