What Not to Forget in Party Planning Checklist
We all have different reasons to organize parties, whether it's a simple one for family and friends or a huge gathering. However, planning a party can be stressful if not held. And the right party planning checklist can help you with detailed steps and process.
Party planning checklist essentials
Don't stress yourself in planning for a particular party! So, to avoid hurrying it on the last minute, organize your party planning checklist ahead never to miss any of the essential party fundamentals!
A month before:
- Fix a budget and know your limitations so you can decide where to splurge more and where to save. Fixing a budget can also help you calculate what to expect for your costs on the venue, food, entertainment, decorations, etc.
- Select the date and even time for your event. Inquire several sites if they're also available on your preferred dates. Also, check if your party date doesn't conflict with other holidays or festivals so that there's more possibility that your guests will show up.
- Make a guest list and make sure you inform people about the party date in advance so they can save time. Give the people you intend to invite enough notice to save the date and to avoid making different plans.
- Send your invites and can even link it back to your event page so people can know more about the event and sign up. You can send invites through the mail, email, or even through phones.
- More so, ordering your "Thank You" notes with your invitation cards altogether will save you from shipping costs.
Express your Thank You cards with style suitable for all occasions with the 100 Thank You Cards bulk pack notes. Purchasing by bulk will save you more money plus you can use them for any events.
- Choosing a venue will also help you with other things to think of for your parties like your budget, your invites, and the food. What kind of food does this venue serve? Is the location affordable or will kids or senior citizens enjoy the setting? Do you think your guests will feel safe? Is the place clean?
- Organizing catering will also help you manage everyone's needs. Make sure you know if one or some of your guests have special dietary requirements or allergies.
Three Weeks Before
- Do you plan to have a party theme? Hiring an event coordinator will also help you organize on what to do and what things to prepare for your particular party theme. Event coordinators are experts on these matters and always aim for the best for your related event.
Also, the event organizer can book DJs, photo booths, emcees, or live bands and other popular party options to make your celebration more fun. Just make sure that the venue manager is also aware of all the planned activities at the party.
- On this time, it's best to research for decoration ideas and coordinate with your party organizer. You can search through blogs, magazines, Instagram, and Pinterest for purposes.
All-time best-selling party decoration is the Twinkle Window Curtain String Light. It makes any space more stunning. Plus, it can be both indoors or outdoors decoration because it's waterproof.
- Though you have your party coordinator, make sure you have open communications when it comes to placing your orders for party favors, cakes, and tableware.
- A seating plan is best when you have more than 50 guests. So, organize a seating plan so guests will also feel relaxed when they come to the party.
A week before
- Follow up on guests, especially those who've not RSVP'd yet.
- Confirm all the deliveries a week back and even pickups to avoid last-minute problems.
A day before
- This day is the time when you should do your shopping for last-minute items.
- Pick up rental tables and chairs and other things and also the flowers.
- Recharge your gadgets to use on the event, especially the cameras.
On the day of the party
- Social media is the best port to boost your guests to come to the party at their best! Use your social media accounts to remind your guests about the details of the party.
- With your event coordinator, decorate the venue with lightings, flowers, balloons, or whatever your inner interior designer goddess can think.
- Welcome your guests and connect to a different group in the same room with exciting conversations.
- Relax and enjoy!
When the event is over, you can now assess if everything in your party planning checklist went well. Also, it's best to track your finances afterward. More so, the host should help in cleaning up the venue by making sure everything is back in its place with no trash left.