jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you use brick and mortar stores or online retailers to do most of your Christ

1. What's News profile image70
    What's Newsposted 7 years ago

Do you use brick and mortar stores or online retailers to do most of your Christmas shopping?

2. rotl profile image60
    rotlposted 7 years ago

I still do most of it in stores... nothing like being able to touch and feel the merchandise. Plus returns are a lot easier.

3. Alternative Prime profile image76
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

A little of both. If it's an expensive gift I always do some research at the "Brick n' Mortar" if i can, then go online to compare pricing etc.

You can still buy some merchandise online that is "Tax Free" and many Internet retailer's will wave shipping charges on certain items. 2 good reasons to at least consider doing some shopping online.

4. Mrs. Robin Hood profile image60
    Mrs. Robin Hoodposted 6 years ago

I do both. I am one of those people that loves the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping down to the wire but at the same time I appreciate carefully chosen gifts and decorations that are taken care of ahead of time so that I'm sure I have them. I have a few favorite online retailers I depend on ( Amazon, eBay, Barnes and Noble and Mrs. Claus's Workshop, a fabulous custom gift source that does clothing, decorations and accessories...check out their new Facebook page!) Nothing quite compares to scouring stores for deals and inspirations then carrying armfuls of treasures home!

working