jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your way of enjoying the Christmas holidays?

1. jay2jay profile image59
    jay2jayposted 7 years ago

What is your way of enjoying the Christmas holidays?

2. matherese profile image61
    mathereseposted 7 years ago

I will be at home cooking for friends and relatives.  Fell free to come and dine with us.  Beside that I will do a lot of bible reading and bible discussions

3. Lady_a7x profile image58
    Lady_a7xposted 7 years ago

being surrounded by those I love. Christmas has always been one of my favorite times because of the main fact that I got to see my family all together. Everyone was happy. It was just a nice feeling. Have a lot of good memories.

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Enjoying the company of family and friends.  Eating all those delicious holiday foods, forgetting about calorie-counting until after the New Year.

5. Veianet profile image60
    Veianetposted 7 years ago

being at peace with myself and the world.

6. Klena profile image65
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

I'll be with my parents and my little brother in Northern Ireland, flights permitting!!

It'll be the first year we've had Christmas without my granny, so we've having a very quiet, intimate Christmas day.

We'll probably go to mass on Christmas Eve, I'll help my dad and brother wrap presents and probably play a game of Chess with a glass of mulled wine with my dad smile

Christmas Day, we'll open presents, and watch some silly TV before dinner together smile