jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Did you buy yourself a Christmas present?

1. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Did you buy yourself a Christmas present?

2. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

I have not, but I like your thinking.  Thank you!

3. craigmissuea profile image56
    craigmissueaposted 7 years ago

No, I am expecting to get gift from my friends and family members. I bought some gifts for them also.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Yes I did buy myself a Christmas present because no one else is going to.  If ever there was a time to be ridiculous and treat myself it's Christmas or a birthday.

5. Rebecca Saunders profile image61
    Rebecca Saundersposted 7 years ago

of course - I had to - I went out this morning and spilt melted chocolate all down my skirt...so I just had to buy myself a new one (couldn't spend all day in a stained skirt now could I??)....oh and ooops a shirt just happened to get bought at the same time wink

6. Tumba profile image61
    Tumbaposted 7 years ago

Well nice idea, i should do it... thanks.. smile

Merry Christmas.. !!

7. CASE1WORKER profile image72
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

Yes, this year whilst buying presents for my girls, I picked up a bath and body spray set for me. I have wrapped it and put it with all the presents- to me from......me

8. aneka profile image59
    anekaposted 7 years ago

About five years ago, I traded in an old fur coat and got a good trade in deal on a new fur which was also on sale.  I told myself this would be my Christmas gift to myself for the next 25 years.     There is nothing like a fur for warmth.  If you take care of it, it will last a lifetime.

9. profile image51
    Lizzyfannyposted 7 years ago

Yes of course. My own way of appreciating myself and making myself happy too.