jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Festive Season's approaching - Share one of your Party Tricks......

1. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

Festive Season's approaching - Share one of your Party Tricks......

One of mine is: Take the last 2 digits of the year you were born, add the age you will be this year. *The figure you get will be 111*

2. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends what type of party you are at. If I am with close friends and/or family, it would be lighting matches with our toes.

3. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

1 ounce vodka
    1 ounce gin
    1 ounce white rum (Bacardi 151)
    1 ounce Captain Morgan’s spice rum
    1 ounce Yukon Jack (100)
    1 once Permafrost (100)
    1 ounce white tequila
    2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
    2 TBS cola, or to taste
    Dry Ice
    This yields roughly 1-2 drinks depending on how much ice you put in the glass.

Note!! Dry Ice is too cold to drink (-109f) it is to pre-chill and for effect DO NOT put in individual drinks as after one of these people might try to put it in their mouths. Caution people about how cold the first sip may be in case anyone is sensitive to cold on their teeth.

I refer to this as a trick because if it is made right it doesn't seem like a very strong drink,,,, surprise!!
    It has been a long time since I made these and I'm working from memory so you might need to tweak it a bit.

4. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

No way! That was a cool trick. I really am bad at figuring out these math tricks, but I so am going to use that at the next party I attend. Thanks, LadyE!

working