jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What gift did you purchase this holiday that you can't wait to give someone?

1. BSloan profile image73
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

What gift did you purchase this holiday that you can't wait to give someone?

Have you found that perfect gift for someone that you can't wait to give?  Tell us what you found and for whom?  I was able to find my daughter a phone case she's been wanting for a long time, can't wait to see her expression.

2. jose7polanco profile image73
    jose7polancoposted 5 years ago

We have food and dinner for family members and friends, its an all day event in our traditions and customs. We go here and there to have dinner at a family members or friends home and then receive them in our home. Last thanks giving i drove all around the LA county and hope to the same this christmas.

But to answer your question, my mom and i are preparing a christmas lunch for friends and family, then planning a few more visits. I am planing a few visits on my own to some of my friends. We do have gifts but visits makes our day more special and interesting. I have a wireless keyboard for my cousin but the most important is that we build a computer from older parts of other computers last easter and now we are completing it.

3. KeriProctor88 profile image70
    KeriProctor88posted 5 years ago

I bought my two year old daughter the "Tag Reading System" and I don't know why I'm so excited about it, I know it's not going to be much to her. But I'm really excited just to watch her learn and grow from it, I hope this will be a step to help teach her how to start reading. I know it's crazy for a two year old, but she already knows all of her ABC's can count to 1-20, can say all of the basic shapes and colors. She does love for me to read to her, I hope this will be fun for us to do together.

1. BSloan profile image73
      BSloanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That does sound like a great gift.  I think it's a great idea to start children early on a love of reading and learning that can last them a life time.  Thanks for sharing.

2. KeriProctor88 profile image70
      KeriProctor88posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I think so too. smile

working