- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Halloween Costumes
French Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
French Halloween Costumes for Kids
France is a country with a historic past and with that past, are lots of french characters to base a halloween costume or to dress up and celebrate Bastille Day. Since this is kid focused, I think we'll stay away from the typical french maid costumes, wowever, we love the 18th century costumes.
- Marie Antoinette - the outfits and the big hair wigs from this era are wonderful for little girls.
- Napolean - a little boy in a military uniform is very cute.
- Musketeers - the three Musketeers are a lot of fun with a sword and a great hat.
- King Louis XIV
- King Louis XVI
- Princess Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast was French, and what little girl wouldn't want to wear a princess costume?
- Renaissance outfits - another Disney movie comes to mind - The Hunchback of Notre Dame