good luck gift idea
four leaf clover
good luck gift ideas
Everyone wants to be successful in life. To succeed, you need to work hard, but you also need luck. Luck is an illusive factor in life. A moment of good luck can change a person's life forever. Throughout time, people have always tried to manipulate this luck factor.
Having luck on your side is almost as much necessary as making the right efforts. Many of the people hold on to their good luck charm for the very same purpose. Then, there are others, who believe in the power of the good luck gifts that they receive from their loved ones. If a friend, co-worker, or family member is about to embark on a new journey in life, a good luck gift is a way to show you care and wish them your best. giving a large range of choice in lucky items as gifts. Look for lucky items in a form the recipient will appreciate.
Superstitions regarding luck are present in every culture, anything from religion to witchcraft had been employed to control luck. A number of object have been know to attract good luck.
- Four Leaf Clovers - the 4 leaf clover is the most well recognized lucky icon around the world. It is considered to be lucky because clover is very common, but a four leaf one is hard to find. It is considered to be very lucky to find one.
- Acorn - it is symbol of youth, used for wealth and attraction of opposite sex.
- Chinese Luck Jade - the inscription and the shape of the jade makes it lucky.
- Laughing Buddha - It's a symbol of happiness, happiness = good luck.
- Lucky Bamboo- It symbolizes wood, which brings energy, vitality and strength.
- Horseshoe - It is believed luck is contained in the shoe and can be pour out through the ends. The orientation is argumentative, but no matter which way you hang the horseshoe, good fortune will come.
- Lucky Elephant - the Hindu God Ganesha is considered to be a dispenser of good luck. The elephants had to have their trunks up to be lucky.
- Japanese Maneki Neko Cat - Maneki Neko is Japanese for "beckoning cat". It's a sign of welcome.
- Lucky Crystal - crystal is known to emit certain elemental vibes and energy, and often contains healing properties.
- Rabbit's foot - rabbit is often viewed as a trickster in folklore, it is also a symbol of fertility, so it's considered to be very lucky.