Halloween Neighborhood Pumpkin Walk
Pumpkin Walk in Your Neighborhood
A pumpkin walk is a fun festive family celebration for the whole neighborhood to get involved. An excellent way to celebrate the coming of Autumn. A fun way to have a lighthearted Halloween celebration with your family and visit with your neighbors. Walk up and down the street and check out the pumpkins, play a fun Halloween game, eat a cookie and drink some apple cider. Enjoy your neighborhood pumpkin walk with your family and neighbors.
In this lens will be ideas on invitations, pumpkin games and prizes,. Enjoy a pumpkin spice juice recipe that is included in this lens. Happy Autumn!
Pumpkin Photo at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak
Halloween Harvest Planning Ideas
- Pick a Theme for your Fall / Harvest Party.
- Create invite postcards or flyers.
- Close off your neighborhood street.
- Party in the street or maybe a neighbors yard.
- Line the sidewalks with your theme such as Pumpkins
- Decorate your front or porch with your theme.
- Choose themed games accordingly by ages of kids on the block.
- Theme party favors and prizes.
- Plan food accordingly for your theme.
- Choose a theme dress attire.
As you can see its all about a Theme!
You'll need a few sign pointing which way to the Pumpkin Walk.
Neighbors Pumpkin Display - Decorate Pumpkins!
Pumpkin Sticker Faces
You can use these stickers to make faces on your pumpkins.
Paint your face! - Cute Pumpkin Cheek
Games! - Pumpkin Bowling
BOO! Bowling with a pumpkin and toilet paper,
Pumpkin Party Prizes
These are perfect Halloween prizes to give after playing a game.
Photo by All Betz Off
Recipe by All Recipes
Serves: 3 Dozen
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- In a medium bowl cream the butter, brown sugar, and orange zest. Stir in the pumpkin. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt; stir into the pumpkin mixture. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Lightly flour the counter then roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into pumpkin shapes or any other Halloween shape and place onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven. Decorate with frosting. Then enjoy!
Try some Pumpkin juice - Carved Out Pumpkin Filled With Pumpkin Juice
Photo by The Mini Food Blog
Pumpkin Juice Recipes
First recipe is by My Recipes 101
17.5 oz pumpkin (cleaned)
3.5 oz sugar
Grate pumpkin on a small grater. Then boil sugar in 34 oz = 1 liter)of water. Place the pumpkin into the water with sugar. Bring it to a boil and cool. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon. Add it to the pumpkin. Beat the mix in the blender.
Second recipe by Seasonal Recipes
2 cups fresh pumpkin, peeled and chopped up into chunks
2 cups apple juice
1/2 cup pineapple juice
Honey to taste
Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and/or allspice (all ground, to taste)
Juice the pumpkin pieces by squeezing through a cheesecloth or using a juicer if you have one. Pour the pumpkin juice, apple juice and pineapple juice into a blender. Add the hone. Start with 1 teaspoon; add more to your liking. Blend thoroughly. Add your spices. Taste as you go. Chill your pumpkin juice or serve iced, Enjoy!