- Holidays and Celebrations
Halloween Snoopy T-Shirt Party
Come and join the FUN!
A Snoopy Halloween t-shirt get together party.
- To: Everyone Welcome
- Date: Halloween Day
- Time: All Day
- Place: Online Community
Plan a Snoopy T-Shirt Halloween Party
Plan a fun day at the office or with friends to have Snoopy T-Shirt Halloween Party. Its a day to just wear a fun snoopy t-shirt or . Something different from your original dress-up costumes I know. So put one on and lets see what you got.
I know this sounds quirk but it can be fun and different.
- Door prizes
- Cookie recipes
Lets Get Started!
Put on on your snoopy Halloween t-shirt style and celebrate! Lets do the mummy dance and have fun. Sign up to win prizes and celebrate with snoopy cookies.
What a cute candle holder. Looks like snoopy is trying to peek in.
A collectors lunchbox set would be fun. You could display with other vintage items.
Make Snoopy Cookies
Gotta make some Snoopy cookies to go with your party. Here's a great recipe to do that. So get out your Snoopy cookie cutters and get started!
Serves: Makes 3 Dozen
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp milk
- MIX DOUGH INSTRUCTIONS
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Use a mixer to beat sugar and butter together until it is creamy.
- Add the egg and milk, Beat until and combined.
- On low speed, gradually add flour mixture. Beat until the dough pulls itself away from the side of the bowl.
- Separate the dough into two halves.
- Wrap with wax paper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- ROLL OUT DOUGH INSTRUCTIONS - 2 for hours later
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the surface where you roll the dough out at. Also coat the rolling pin with flour. Remove one chunk of dough from the refrigerator and leave the other inside to chill.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick. Move dough around to check for sticking.
- Cut into desired shapes and place 1-inch apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let cool for two minutes then move cookies to cooling racks.
- Decorate as desired with icing.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tsp light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Food coloring for different colors
- Stir the milk and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in the corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until mixture appears glossy. Add more corn syrup if looks too thick.
- For different colored icing, divide icing into separate bowls and then mix in food coloring.