DIY Mr. Clean Halloween Costume
Mr Clean Halloween Costume
Here's a great costume for a bald man or a man with muscles. Mr Clean is known the world over for making cleaning your kitchen and house easier. A do-it-yourself Mr. Clean Halloween costume won't clean out your wallet either.
To create your homemade Mr. Clean costume you'll need the following:
- A bald head - This could be a bald costume head or with a razor and some shaving cream, you can use your own scalp.
- White T-shirt - no v-necks
- White Pants
- White socks and shoes
- White bushy eyebrows - die them yourself or buy some through a Halloween store.
- A gold earring - Easy to find a clip on earring unless of course your ear is already pierced.
- Toilet plunger
- Mr. Clean products - buy in bulk and hand out at your party.
- Muscles - make sure you're not a wimpy Mr. Clean.