- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
20 Quick, Easy Ways to Show Your Mother that You Love Her
Celebrate Mother's Day every day!
Twenty Easy Ideas for Gifts for Mother's Day
- 1.) Write a song about her, set it to music, sing it, and record it for her (she can play it whenever)
- 2.) Write a poem for her and send it in the mail (even if you still live with her)
- 3.) Make a card for her (no matter how old you are)( Don’t just create one on-line- use stamps, glitter, crayons, and have fun with it!) Also, have your child make a card for their grandmother- you can also make extra cards and take them to a local nursing home
- 4.) Do the dishes, take out the trash, and set the table (without being told to)
- 5.) Cook dinner or eat out (and don’t let her cook or pay for anything)
- 6.) Give your mom time to relax ( Draw her a warm bath, let her soak, and don’t bother her)
- 7.) Massage her back or feet
- 8.) Call her and tell her you love her
- 9.) Send her flowers ( or grow/ pick your own)
- 10.) Give her a hug and thank her for all of the sacrifices she has made for you
- 11.)Pack a picnic lunch and surprise her with a trip to the park
- 12.)Make a photo album of memorable moments
- 13.)Sit down and reminisce!
- 14.)Write down a few memorable/ funny moments (just not too embarrassing!) and share over a cup of tea/ coffee
- 15.)Buy an ad in the local newspaper (she will be so happy when she discovers it herself)
- 16.)Make a gift basket of her favorite lotions/ candles
- 17.)Surprise her with breakfast in bed (and let her sleep in too)
- 18.)Hire a babysitter so the two of you can have a date night
- 19.)Plan a brunch for all of the mothers in your play group
- 20.) Create a "coupon" book for her- Give her a free massage; paint her finger and toe nails; be creative!
Write a Special Song for Mom!
Buy Your Mother Something Special!
What Will You Buy For Mother's Day?
While Mother’s Day is a wonderful day for us to appreciate the women in our lives that have made a positive impact, it’s important to remember that just because we were all born from women, not all of us have “mothers”. Mother’s Day can be an emotional day for ones who have lost their mother, mothers who have lost a child, and women who long to become mothers themselves. There are many amazing women who are grandmothers, aunts, sisters, adoptive parents, and even fathers that play the role of a missing mother. If you have someone in your life that has played the role of mother, remind that person on Mother’s Day how much they mean to you.
MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!
MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!
One of the
You taught me was
“If anyone puts you down, and says you can’t, then strive harder to show them how badly you want it.”
Often we lose sight of the
Very fundamental life lessons that we learn
You will always be remembered, Mommy, for the lessons you taught
Only just not on Mother’s Day
Unquestionably, every day!
MOMMY, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for all of your hard work and sacrifices to make me the person I am today! I can’t thank you enough for showing me how to be the best mother possible. I'm forever grateful!
© 2012 FreezeFrame34.Hubpages.com