Star Wars Day - May the 4th is Star Wars Day 2015!
Awesome Ideas for Having a Star Wars Day Party & More
Star Wars Day is May 4th! May the fourth be with you!
(Get it? May the Force be with You / May the Fourth...)
Also called Luke Skywalker Day, May 4th is the perfect time to add a little whimsy, some hardcore geekness, or some great movie time to your life. Jump on board and celebrate all things Star Wars with me!
Pull out that lightsaber (we all know you have one), bake a Star Wars cake for your friends and/or coworkers, plan a Star Wars dinner party -- The sky's the limit!
We may not get this unofficial holiday off work, but let's celebrate the day in epic Star Wars style!
Darth Vader Image is a Darth Vader Standup - Invite Darth Vader to spend Star Wars Day with you & yours! Sold on this page via Amazon.com
A Question for You
How much of a Star Wars fan are YOU?
Things to Do to Celebrate Star Wars Day
May 4th - May the Fourth Be With You
Ideas for Anyone
* Watch the movies!!!!
* Bake & decorate an cool Star Wars cake for home, school, office, friends, whatever. For over the top incredible cakes, you HAVE TO see the Star Wars Birthday Cakes page linked on this page. You may not believe your eyes!
* Print out and color some free Star Wars Coloring Pages (just search Google)
* Get all that fun Star Wars stuff out of those boxes and drawers and PLAY
* Have a Yoda Look-Alike contest
* Have a Wookiee Sound-Alike contest
Ideas with Kids
* Gather some little Jedi in training and make toilet paper roll lightsabers.
* Bend twist balloons into lightsaber shapes
* Watch some Clone Wars
* Decorate cupcakes, cookies, anything!
* Dress up!
Ideas for Teens and Grown-ups
* Serve up a simple or mega-amazing dinner based on Star Wars. Think up some cool Star Wars names for the food (Yoda Yummies, Wookiee Cookies, Skywalker Ranch Chicken, Ewok Forest Greens, Tauntaun Guts [spaghetti - ewww], Juri Juice).
* Make Juri Juice - Juri juice is an inebriating, addictive drink favored by Kabe and available at the Mos Eisley Cantina in various collectible jars. I am sure the recipe is posted somewhere online. I am not responsible for your actions if you drink this.
* Play Star Wars Monopoly (it's my favorite form of this awesome board game!)
* (My son says "Let your dad cut off your hand." - Not recommended by me)
* Design a Mos Eisley Cantina, turn up some Star Wars soundtrack music, and invite Star Wars friends. Costumes are always a plus!
May the Force Be With You
on May 4th and every day
How about Making a Millennium Falcon Cake? - (come on, you can do it)
Yep - this is a cake! Wow. I don't think I could ever make something this amazing, but I might try decorating a sheet cake or some cupcakes for Star Wars Day. Maybe there is a great cake decorator near you!
Millennium Falcon Cake Photo & Cake used with permission of EB Cakes. See more about this cake and EB Cakes on the Amazing Star Wars Cakes page on Squidoo (linked below)
Should Star Wars Day be an official holiday?
Star Wars in 30 Seconds - Funny Video - Rated G (Spoiler Alert! Only watch if you've seen Episodes IV,V & VI)
Hysterical and well worth --- 30 seconds?!
Did you know about Star Wars Day before now?
Storm Trooper Digital Clock - This dude is not gonna let me sleep in and miss Star Wars Day!
I think I need this. Oooh...and they make a Darth Vader one too! Decision, decisions...
Wake up with the alarm of this Storm Trooper in your room. Not only is this Storm Trooper an alarm clock, but it is also a figurine that can sit or stand in various positions.
* Movable arms and legs.
* Can sit or stand.
* Ages 6 and UP
* Measures 7.72" high when sitting.
Darth Vader Standup - Great for Star Wars Day Photos!
Darth Vader Life Size Cutout 75in by Advanced Graphics
* Stands over 6 feet tall!
* This Darth Vader Star Wars poster is mounted to heavy duty cardboard.
* Comes to you folded and is easily assembled.
* Great for mounting to a wall or door, or it can be displayed free standing with the included easel.
* Designed to decorate any room or party. Perfect for any Star Wars fan!
(this Star Wars phrase is used to describe a sensation of fear or loathing)
A Question for You
(thanks to the online Star Wars Encyclopedia @ theforce.net for this bit of Star Wars trivia)