15 funny Christmas Jokes for Kids
Easy to learn Seasonal Jokes for Children
(1) What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has no l (noel).
(2) What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
(3) What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
(4) How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?
Deep pan, crisp and even!
(5) What is green, white, and red all over?
A sunburnt elf.
(6) Knock knock!
Snow use - I've forgotten my name again!.
(7) What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
(8) What is the best Christmas present in the world?
A broken drum - you can't beat it!.
(9) Knock Knock!
How's sanna claus gonna get down our chimney?
We have central heating and no chimney!.
(10) What is green, covered with tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet?
(11) A Scottish Santa Claus came down the chimney and said: "Anyone want to buy a present".
(12) What's red ,white and blue at christmas time?.
A sad candy cane!.
(13) Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They both drop their needles!.
(14) What kind of pet did Aladdin have?
A flying car-pet!.
(15) Why do reindeer scratch themselves?
Because they're the only ones who know where they itch!.
HAVE FUN KIDS.....jimmy