10 Best Funny Children's Books
Funny books for kids
Laughter is extremely beneficial for all people. It is very important especially for growing, developing children. Studies show that laughing and having fun, boosts the body's immune system for three days: the day of the fun and the next two days. Laughter reduces stress and increases children's ability to learn better.
Some of the things you can do with your child to help them have fun and laugh is to sing silly songs with kids, tell each other simple jokes, draw funny pictures, or take pictures of each other with a camera while making silly faces, tell each other funny stories, play interesting fun games together and watch funny cartoons.
One of the great ways to have fun with kids is to read silly books together.
Here are 10 books you can read with your child to promote their brain development and boost their immune system:
1. Once Upon Macdonald's Farm by Stephen Gammell
2. Moira's birthday by Robert Munsch
3. Silly Sally by Audrey Wood
4. Thomas' Snowsuit by Robert Munsh
5. The King Who Reigned by Fred Gwynne
6. Muddle Cuddle by Laurel Dee Gugler
7. Wacky Wednesday by Theodore LeSieg
8. Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
9. Imogene's Antlers by David Small
10. Falling Up by Shel Silverstein