Be Thankful for Everything!
Be Thankful To What You Have!
Only 10 minutes left in iftaari, Amina was irate on her mother for not being cooked her favourite dish and her mother was convincing her to be thankful that at least we have to eat something while there are many who don’t have anything but Amina was stubborn she didn’t listen to her mother and she ordered food for herself.Her mother got sulky because of her behaviour but Amina didn’t care about anyone.
One day she went to the market along with her friend where she lost and she hadn’t any mobile phone or money along with her, she got worried that what to do, she was fasting and hadn’t anything to eat in iftaar and then she observes her surroundings where some poor kids were begging for food who don’t have a shelter to live neither clothes to wear, this situation made her remind of that day when she had a lot of things to eat but she was ungrateful after viewing these all she promised herself that she will be thankful to God for everything that she has and will never make excuses for anything, after hour she found her friend and went back to home.
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies;
But thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings”
-Henry Ward Beecher
Deed To Do In This Blessed Month
- Please take care of all poor by your surroundings.
- Give your zakat to needy people.
- In this lockdown there are many people who don’t have to eat so please give them rations.
- Be polite and gentle with everyone.
- Do any kind of help, for example, if there’s a old man who cannot cross the road, help him to cross the road, or if there‘s a woman carrying bulky weight so help her to carry weigh. These little deeds gives a lot of reward.
- Do not hurt anyone by your words or with any physical action.
Message For Everyone.
Be thankful for what you have, Ramadan is a blessed month which also give us a message to realise the hunger of those who don’t have anything to eat, if in this lockdown still you have something on your meal table so please be grateful to God because there are many who are suppressed to beg food for their families.