Book Recommendations - What Interesting Books to Read in Fiction?
I love to read fiction books. Fiction books allow me to escape my "real" world and transport myself to places I've never been. They allow me to experience things I've never experienced. They fill me with excitement and take me on fun adventures. I laugh, I smile, I cry... My spirits are lifted... I am inspired in many ways. Sometimes I even learn things I never knew.
I always take something away with me from the books I read, even if it's something small. And that's a great thing. Books can truly change lives, inspire, educate, and even stimulate the mind...
If you are not sure about what fiction books to read or want to read something you've not read before check out these book recommendations on interesting books to read in fiction. These are the books I have read that I found quite enjoyable and memorable too. The list includes books for young adults and books for adults too. I hope you will love and enjoy at least some of these books that I mention in my recommendations... Happy reading!
Recommended Reading List - Fiction Books to Read...
- Jailbait by Barbara Kasey Smith
- The Land of Stories series by GLEE's Chris Colfer.
- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- The Mortal Instruments Series and The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
- Inconvenient and Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser
- Magic Street, Enchantment, Treasure Box, The Lost Gate by Orson Scott Card
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- Hunting and Gathering, I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere by Anna Givalda
- The Cape Light series and The Angel Island series by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer
- Black Rabbit Summer and other novels by Kevin Brooks
- A Catered St. Patricks Day and other mystery novels with recipes by Isis Crawford
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodie Picoult
- Books by Luanne Rice - I loved every one of them. Some of her titles include The Letters, Silver Boat, Secrets of Paris, Little Night...
- Books by Ellen Hopkins - Crank, Glass, Fallout, Burned, Identical, Tricks, Impulse, Perfect, Triangles, Tilt, Collateral
- Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks
- Little (Grrl) Lost by Charles de Lint
- Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
- Elixir, Devoted by Hilary Duff
- The Journals of Nick Twisp by C.D. Payne - Youth in Revolt, Revolting Youth, Young and Revolting, Revoltingly Young (The Journals of Nick Twisp's younger brother), The Son of Youth in Revolt (The Journals of Scott Twisp)
- Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
- The Smoke Thief, The Dream Thief, Queen of Dragons, The Treasure Keeper by Abe Shana
- The Wideacre Trilogy (Wideacre, The Favored Child, Meridon) by Philippa Gregory
- Books by Kevin Brooks - Martyn Pig, The Road of the Dead, Being, Lucas, Candy, Kissing the Rain
- Queen of Babble Series by Meg Cabot
- Insatiable, Overbite by Meg Cabot
- Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot
- Gingerbread, Shrimp by Rachel Cohn
This wonderful novel will draw you in from the very beginning and keep you drawn in until the very end...
What is your favorite genre to read?
How many books have you read so far?
Do you have your own books to recommend that are worth reading? Please share them in the comments below.