- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
Breaking The Relationship Code
A Precious Bond
A Personal Review
Have you ever wondered what the secret is to a great relationship? Of course you have! Have you ever wondered what the magic is that keeps couples together for years or even a life time? Of course you have! I can tell you off the top of my head with a quick and brief answer........I have no idea (laughing). Honestly though, relationships are important, especially when they are close at home.
Today I am going to delve into the secrets of what keeps a great relationship together and what makes a relationship last:
As a chef I can correlate a recipe that we can create upon:
- 2 cups HEARTS, Whole
- 2 cups SOUL, Whole
- 2 cups CLEAR INTENTIONS, Processed on low speed
- 2 cups HONESTY, Pure Extract
- 2 cups COMMUNICATION, 100% Real
- 2 cups SUGAR, 100% Organic
- 2 cups LAUGHTER, Humor gives way to softness. Without laughter , this recipe will be rigid.
- NOTE: NO LEFTOVER, are to be combined with this fresh recipe.
- Two hearts attract.
- To souls connect
- Clear intentions create a map of destination for two.
- Honesty is like laying your hand of cards on the table. (No cards up the sleeve tricks)
- Communication is the main ingredient. This leads to understanding clear intentions.
- Sugar is the sweetness in every recipe that makes one smile.
- Laughter is the organic medicine that your body produces out of joy.
- Combine all ingredients and stir. Heat on low. (Keep in mind: Any loaf of bread that is under cooked is raw ~ any loaf of bread that is over cooked is burnt!).
A Recipe Complete
It is easy to read a recipe, however, it is not always easy to follow. I imagine with any new relationship that we begin, we look at the future in an instant instead of appreciating the very moments that these ingredients are mixed together to form its color and consistency.
We seem to take relationships on high speed instead of low speed. In a microwave world we seem to over process our relationships and either under cook them or over cook them. Maybe to many of us are afraid of abandonment. Maybe to many of us are afraid of being damaged goods.
Possibly, we are all damaged goods in a sense. As we experience life and love, we find ourselves falling and getting up a part of life. For every time we have fallen, we have grown stronger in getting up. Believe in yourself and know what you want for yourself before you reach out and include another. Be true to yourself first. Superficiality is main stream, unfocused and unrealistic . The greatest relationship begins with the one we have with ourselves first!
Written by LEGold