Buy The Vampire Diaries Series Novels by L J Smith Online
The Vampire Diaries by L J Smith - A Review
After reading Twilight Saga, the Vampire-themed fantasy Romance Novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer, I really got addicted to Vampire Romance Novels that I ordered for The Vampire Diaries by Lisa Jane Smith (L J Smith) which came highly recommended by friends. I have many friends who are Book Lovers like me and I trust there judgment and was not amazed to find that the Series exceeded my expectations. I read most of the Novels in the Series in one sitting. If you ask me which my favorite L J Smith Novel is, I would not be able to pick a single one in the Series because I like them all.All of them including The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, Dark Reunion, The Return: Nightfall and The Return : Shadow Souls are equally good and catch the fancy of readers. L J Smith is such a talented writer that after reading Vampire Diaries I researched looking for her other works so that I could buy them too.
The Vampire Diaries tells the story of a high school student Elena Gilbert who is torn between two vampire brothers Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore. Elena is a doppelganger of these Brothers’s former girlfriend Lady Katherine for whom they fought and dead for. While Stephan avoids Elena initially for this reason, it is what made Damon want to pursue Elena. The Vampire Diaries series was originally a trilogy published in 1991 with the three novels The Awakening, The Struggle and The Fury written for the young adult market. The popularity of the Series and continuing demand from readers led the Author to continue the Series with Dark Reunion. While the first three novels are from both Stefan and Elena's point of view Dark Reunion, is from Bonnie's point of view. L J Smith continued the Vampire Diaries Smith with The Return Series consisting of The Return: Nightfall, The Return: Shadow Souls and The Return: Midnightwith Damon as the main protagonist.
More about The Vampire Diaries Series of Novels
The Vampire Diaries was made in to a TV Series in 2009 with Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert, Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore, Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore and Katerina Graham as Bonnie Bennet as cast. Vampire Diaries series tells story is about Elena who is torn between two vampire brothers Stefan and Damon.
About The Awakening: This Novel was published in 1991.
- Elena falls for Stefan
- Elena rejects Stefan’s Brother Damon
- Stefan accepts Elena and fall in love with her
- Stefan disappears
About The Struggle: This Novel was published in the year 1991.
- Damon refuses to help Elena find Stefan
- Elena finds Stefan with the help of her friend Bonnie
- Elena rescue Stefan and offers her blood for him to recover
- Caroline Forbes steals Elena’s Diary which has Stefan’s secrets
- Damon offers to help Elena restore the Diary in exchange of her Blood
- Elena’s engagement with Stefan
- Elena drowns in the car
About The Fury: This Novel was published in the year 1991.
- Elena becomes a Vampire
- Stefan who blames Damon for Elena’s death realizes that his Brother is not the only enemy
- Damon Possesses Elena as her maker
- Elena remembers her love for Stefan
About Dark Reunion: This Novel was published in the year 1992.
- Bonnie has dreams of Elena in the Other World
- Bonnie uses a summoning spell to call for Stefan and Damon to help find the enemy killing young girls in the town.
- Stefan realizes Tyler Smallwood is a werewolf
- Tyler reveals that Klaus, the vampire who made Katherine a vampire is the killer.
- Stefan fights with Klaus and almost loses
- Damon appears from nowhere and saves Stefan
- Elena comes back
About The Return: Nightfall: This Novel was published in the year 2009
- Damon persuades Caroline to let him into her bedroom
- Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt are surrounded and attacked by ambulatory trees which poison the three humans with their sap.
- Bonnie uses her psychic powers to call to Damon for help.
- Damon and Stefan together saves them
- Elena mistakes that she has been abandoned by Stefan and that he has left Damon as her protector.
- Matt joins Elena and Damon in their quest to find and rescue Stefan.
About The Return: Shadowed Souls: This Novel was published in the year 2009
- Elena becomes closer to Damon
- Stefan is imprisoned and Elena needs to free him by finding the two hidden halves of the kitsune key to his cell
- Damon mistakenly smells the flower that can turn a vampire into human which was meant for Stefan.
- Damon who hates being a mortal and is now stuck as a human
About The Return: Midnight: Due on March 15,2011
- Elena frees her Vampire Boyfriend Stefan from Imprisonment
Stefan's Diaries by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
There is also a triology called Stefan's Diaries to be set as prequel to The Vampire Diaries which is written by the T V Series Executive Producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. Stefan’s Diaries consists of three novels Stefan's Diaries: Origins, Stefan's Diaries: Bloodlust, and Stefan's Diaries: The Craving which says the Story from Stephan’s point of View.
About Stephan’s Diaries: Origin
- Bond between the Salvatore brothers Stefan and Damon before becoming Vampires
- The Brothers relationship with Katherine Pierce,their Vampire Girlfriend
About Stefan's Diaries: Bloodlust
- Stefan and Damon flee to Mystic Falls after becoming Vampires
- The Brother's life as Vampires
Stefan's Diaries: The Craving: Due on May 3,2011
- Stefan comes in terms with being a Vampire but resist killing humans
- Stefan find that he has an enemy who is seeking revenge for a death the Salvatores are responsible for.