Each Step Through Life.
- Step one is to realise ,to long for,to dream.
- Step two is the first step onto life's wondrous journey.
- Step three is to break away form that chameleon with a newly found strength,so deep,so compelling and to recognise the truth.
- Step four is escape from the cage,the rusty chains, each link weighed down by life's dark days.
- Step five is to begin the journey to find our very own selves ; with a strength so new and so welcomed.
- Step six is to take that very first grasp of our dream;to learn to love ourselves;to truly recognise our own true worth.
- Step seven is to share with a willing heart and strengthened soul;to appreciate each surrounding; to love with a new beat.
- Step eight a true spirit now flying freely ;that once upon a time prisoner so cocooned,hidden from life's cruelty,life's tragedies existing but only in hushed whispers.
- Step nine that cocoon recognised as life's chrysalis, seemingly so strong but we learn to rise above with the wisdom of the white dove , the first baby steps of eternal hope.
- Step ten is to recognise the beauty from within compelling each survival instinct to face our new world. From within such beauty emerges from that cocooned Chrysalis ;a beautiful fragile butterfly.Colours so mesmerising and tender wings to carry each victorious story ,sharing with each heart,each land and worldwide.
Below is a lady who today is certainly living her dream. A sure example of why we must never ever give up on ours.
Susan Boyle will always have a place in my heart ; a place of appreciation and respect .Her audition in X Factor was a moment in time that I will never ever forget. A mixture of the judges faces and the goose pimples that her beautiful voice brings has to be a magical moment in time.
Here is one lady who is certainly living her dream.An inspiration of the truest kind.
Horizons far reaching
Each new day I live
Sea and skies meet.
My new life I give.
Break out from that cocoon
Into a precious butterfly.
How my heart proudly sings
As I see you pass by.
Today I proudly stand
Forever and a day.
In the knowledge that others
Have also found their way.
Write what you feel
and not what you see.
our achievements through life.
Liken yourself to an artist
breathing life into each painting.
Bringing his emotions in a way
to triggers precious echoes in each viewer or each reader's mind.
As each new footstep
So gloriously shines the way;
Follow with such trust.
From so deep within
Such hope and such faith
Precious and tender.
My life an open book
My heart on my sleeve.
My path now as clear
As the air that I breathe.