- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
"Faye original authenic words of Wisdom"
"Faye's Original Authentic Words of Wisdom"
"Faye's Original authenic words of wisdom"
One evening, I started a book of positive proverbs and as they came to me I would write them down; it got so bad that I couldn't sleep. I found myself continously thinking of original proverbs, this went on for about two days. I think I came up with quite a few of wonderful proverb, that I made myself. I wanted to share some of them with you. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Faye's Original authenic words of wisdom:
1.Good things, come's to those that wait; but if you wait to long; the thing you waited for is no longer there.
2. Worrying over a problem, doesn't make it go way, it just stays around to keep you company.
3. If you collect a profit from illegal gain, beware, it will sprout wings and fly away.
4.If you take a trip down memory lane, and the memory doesn't put a smile on your face and joy in your leave it there.
5.The desire for someone elses treats, will leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
6. Love is the land of you in your face, because his knife is embedded to deep in your back.
8. Pray about all things, we intend to do; and if the thought stays there; with a burning desire, take the next step.
9. If we don't have a heart full of love, your bed will always be empty.
10. Business and pleasure is a combination that we shouldn't entreat, because the outcome is unproductive.
11.Talking a good talk, isn't good unless it's followed upon with good and positive actions.
12. Tossing coins in a wishing well doesn't guarantee that your dreams will come true.
13. Everyone want's to go to heaven, but no one want's to take the next step to get there.
A14. A person without a conscience never worry about the out come of the problem.
15. Always make your decisions for today, because tomorrow may not ever come.
16. Prayers always solve problems, in one way or another.
17. When giving out good, sound advice; always expect a good return with dividends.
18. When we're in a stale mate position, that means, we're going no where fast.
19.Desire is a ferocious flame, that burns deep within our soul.
20. Show me an optimist and I'll show you, someone that's always doing something positive.
21. Change I can't, to I can, in your vocabulary and you'll find a life of many possibilities.
22. When we walk in darkness, the chances of an accident is eminent.
23. Bought sense is life's experiences, paid in full by the receiver.
24. Good advice comes with a big price tag, that we aren't willing to pay.
25. When you're in trouble and having doubt, hang in there; don't give in or give out.
26. Best friends are better than silver and gold, to priceless and precious to ever be sold.
27. Having faith is is knowing what we want or need is already there, we just can't see it yet
28. Spontaneity is an action, that's done quickly, and unplanned without any thought of the consequences.
29. Life's dreams do come true, if we don't except no other outcome.
30. We were taught, where there's a will, there's way; but sometimes we have to find a will and make our own way.
31. Don't count your pennies, until you have them in your hand.
32. Adversity happens to us all, but how we handle it make's the difference.
33. When love comes in the door, lonliness flies out the window.
34.Procrastination is an expensive waste of one's time.
35.Joy is like a panting brook that never stops running
36. Hope is a dream that's still living.
37. Patience is waiting for the right thing to happen, at the right time.
38. Love warms the heart, and it's always a needed companion.
39. A smile warms a cold heart, and gives hope to the receiver
40. When stumbling blocks are place in our way, we have to learn how to maneuver over and around them; to obtain our goals in life.
41. Whenever someone needs a hand, reach out yours.
42. Hatred is an emotion that eats at you from the inside out.
43. When we fall down, we have to pick ourselves up; dust ourselves off and try again.
45. Anything guaranteed, is better than waiting on a chance or a possibility.
46.When opportunity knocks, you must be ready to open the door.
47. Worrying is borrowing trouble that we can happily live without.
48. Patience is the best thing to have, when you don't have anything else.
49. We only use 10% of our brain, so that means there's still 90% of miracles still waitng to happen.
50. A good name makes a person walk tall, with their head held high.
51. Beauty to everyone, is what ever our eyes say it is.
52.Making many mistakes is a guarantee that we will succeed in the end.
53. A confidante is someone we can share miseries with over a cup of coffee.
54.Procrastination is an extravagant expense that we can't afford.
Benny Faye Douglass