Forty Signs To Run Away From These Doctors
Run Away As Fast As You Can !
This hub topic was originally created by Kenneth Avery, a follow Hubber. I wanted to expand on his idea to add more laughter to a sometimes very serious matter. Hope you enjoy it !
1. Tells you to undress from the waist down and they’ll do the same.
2. Makes out with their stethoscope.
3. Applies makeup during your pap smear.
4. Advises jumping jacks as a contraceptive.
5. Asks you for a cigarette.
6. Cautions you that applying cucumbers over your eyes will cause blindness.
7. Throws a toddler temper tantrum when you tell them you want a second opinion.
8. Tries to perform CPR when you tell them you have an earache.
9. Gives you coupons for fast food.
10. Mentions they are radioactive.
11. Just got out of prison for good behavior.
12. Has a vibrating exam table donated by their sponsors at the Red Light District.
13. They ask for a night cap after you tell them you are having problems falling asleep.
14. Plays knock, knock who’s there with themselves.
15. When you ask them why they are wearing their cartoon pajamas during the exam…they tell you they had a sleepover at their therapist house.
16. They dress like a nurse and tell you “I thought this is what you wanted”.
17. Reveals they slept on a park bench last night and need to crash at your place.
18. Begs for a loan because the IRS is after them
19. Explains that your BMI stands for Be More Intelligent.
20. Dismisses cocaine addiction as powdered sugar for their diabetes.
21. Insists on taking your temperature rectally without a good explanation.
22. Gravely concerned about that birth mark on your back being an implanted alien tracking device.
23. Confuses a mole for deer tick.
24. Preaches that pink eye can only be caused by eating too much red meat.
25. When you request to see their credentials, they hand over a Curious George book.
26. They are 100% certain your anxiety attacks are caused by the shirt you’re wearing.
27. A paper cut requires stapling.
28. A nose bleed puts them in cardiac arrest.
29. Mistakes your tattoos for skin cancer.
30. Identifies the white spots on your tonsils as marshmallow.
31. Diagnoses your hemorrhoids as a parasitic invasion.
32. Checks your scalp for gas.
33. Collects your urine sample in a sippy cup.
34. When you inquire about the Shingles vaccine they tell you they are not in the roofing business.
35. The office charges you a fee if you’re early.
36. When you request a refill they ask you “Was that sweeten or unsweetened tea?”
37. Your medical record ends up on the New York Times best sellers list.
38. They inform you that Fridays are Not Lifting a Finger day.
39. Tells you to pay your bill with farm animals.
40. Prescribes you coffee for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.